Facebook Note Gone Awry: Is BF Overreacting?

• Thread starter 0TheSwerve0
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person receiving an email from their boyfriend regarding a note they posted on Facebook about Michael Jackson's music. The boyfriend's brother responded, causing the boyfriend to have a bad day. The person is unsure if they overreacted and if the boyfriend is being too sensitive or if there are deeper issues in their relationship.
0TheSwerve0 said:
Nice how I'm the villain in this. (shows how much understand)

You know what? I know nothing about you at all. I know nothing about your boyfriend, or your relationship. I have never directly communicated with you before. All I have to go on about your personality are the things you're showing us here, in this very thread.

I can already identify a number of things that are frankly just wrong about the way you interact with him. I called you on them and all I get back is passive-aggressive BS and belittlement of my understanding. Look, toots, if I don't understand this well enough, it's because you haven't explained it well enough.

Judging from the personality traits you've shown us so far, you are a very difficult person to get along with, and you're unwilling to make any effort at all to change that. I wish you luck in this relationship, if indeed you even care at all about it, but I think it's doomed. You're not ready to be in a relationship at all.

- Warren

Physics news on Phys.org
Look, pal, I didn't realize I was here to explain myself to you.

Passive-aggressive bs? You insisted he must have tried to repair the rel, when he didn't. I did, and he shot it down twice. I don't think it's a stretch that I'd see that as you being out of line and unfair. Maybe some of your own issues in past relationships are showing up here.

Listen, guys, I am free this friday, 10pm.

Seriously though, find yourself a real man. This guy is a big baby.

PS. Jackson is one of the greatest entertainers of ALL TIME GOD DAMMIT!

-Thriller
-Beat it
-etc, etc, etc, all CLASSICS

Plus his dancing?

If you think Jackson sucks, you're nuts.

Cyrus said:
Listen, guys, I am free this friday, 10pm.

Seriously though, find yourself a real man. This guy is a big baby.

PS. Jackson is one of the greatest entertainers of ALL TIME GOD DAMMIT!

-Thriller
-Beat it
-etc, etc, etc, all CLASSICS

Plus his dancing?

If you think Jackson sucks, you're nuts.

How can anyone not like Thriller? That's probablt your biggest problem right there: not likeking Thriller. It shows you don't have good taste. :)