FINAL VOTE Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3

In summary, a group of members on Physics Forums are participating in a contest to determine the worst picture. The final round features photos by lisab, Moonbear, Evo, and ZapperZ. Lisab's photo of a cat sticking its tongue out is currently in the lead, while Moonbear's photo of a leaping squirrel is also receiving votes. The members are jokingly hoping for sympathy votes for their bad photos. The contest will end in 2 days.

FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3

• lisab

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • turbo-1

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Moonbear

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • GeorginaS

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Evo

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
We have some really awful pictures for you to vote on in the final round of this contest.

1. lisab
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/327/badkittytr9.jpg

2. turbo-1
badsunflower.jpg

3. Moonbear
badphoto.jpg

4. GeorginaS
badkitty.jpg

5. Evo
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/417/camerapictures295ae1.jpg

6. ZapperZ
IMG_9141.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=248137"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I had to go with lisab, not only is it a bad photo, but the cats sticking its tongue out at us!

hypatia said:
I had to go with lisab, not only is it a bad photo, but the cats sticking its tongue out at us!

:rofl: I hadn't noticed that before!

Not a single vote for my bad photo. :cry: I can't even win a BAD photo contest. :frown:

*hopes for a few sympathy votes*

Moonbear said:
Not a single vote for my bad photo. :cry: I can't even win a BAD photo contest. :frown:

*hopes for a few sympathy votes*
Aw, Moonbear, your photo sucks too y'know.

It's tough to compete with leaping squirrels, though.

Chi Meson said:
Aw, Moonbear, your photo sucks too y'know.

Aww, shucks, thanks. :blushing:

And, yay! I got a sympathy vote. :biggrin:

You have 2 days left to vote and select the "best" bad picture in this contest.

Zz.

Hard choice

There all better than most of the ones I take. :)

1. How was the winner of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3" determined?

The winner of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3" was determined by a combination of public voting and judging by a panel of experts. The photo with the most votes and highest score from the judges was declared the winner.

2. What were the criteria for judging the photos in the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3"?

The criteria for judging the photos in the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3" included creativity, technical skill, and adherence to the theme. The judges also took into consideration the overall impact and composition of the photo.

3. How many entries were received for the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3"?

The number of entries received for the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3" varies each year. However, in general, the contest receives hundreds to thousands of entries from all over the world.

4. Can I still participate in the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3" if I am not a professional photographer?

Yes, the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3" is open to both amateur and professional photographers. Anyone with a passion for photography and a desire to showcase their work can participate in the contest.

5. What are the prizes for the winner of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3"?

The prizes for the winner of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Bad Picture 3" vary each year. However, in general, the winner receives a cash prize, recognition from the photography community, and their winning photo is featured in various publications and exhibitions.