Finding My Way Back to Tech: A Scientist's Journey

MOSFETSnotFETs
How did you find PF?
Searching for Bayes Tables help!
6uykt0.jpg
Oh to be young again, and living in a community of like-minded souls. I have lost my edge, but I am not lost. I only need a whetstone and to be invited back in. A little Fancy like Reba because my way was self-guided.. It isn't your normal process because this is a story about broken processes for others (as I usually defend US institutions) and modern day slavery in the form of trafficking (as others often cannot recognize modern day slavery)

Physics news on Phys.org
MOSFETSnotFETs said:
How did you find PF?: Searching for Bayes Tables help!

View attachment 330368Oh to be young again, and living in a community of like-minded souls. I have lost my edge, but I am not lost. I only need a whetstone and to be invited back in. A little Fancy like Reba because my way was self-guided.. It isn't your normal process because this is a story about broken processes for others (as I usually defend US institutions) and modern day slavery in the form of trafficking (as others often cannot recognize modern day slavery)
I have no idea what you are trying to say in your intro, but Welcome to PF anyway. :smile:

Likes Vanadium 50 and Bystander