Force vibration analysis (ansys)

In summary, the speaker is seeking advice on how to use Ansys software for their final year project on an optimum baby hammock stand. They have already researched using a modal solver for free vibration and need help finding the most suitable solver for force vibration, which has specific requirements based on previous studies. They have also attached an image for reference.
lucasnamzhenyik
Hi everyone, i have a question related with ansys. I request to do free vibration and force vibration for my final year project, my project title is optimum baby hammock stand. For free vibration i search from online to get the result by using modal solver (attachment below). For force vibration there have three basic requirement that from previous journal to show that the optimum vibration for a baby is amplitude=60mm , frequency=0.55Hz and apply load which is baby weight that we assume. For force vibration which solver are the most suitable in Ansys software? Thank youhttp://imgur.com/3wUUv0g

Attachments

• 13509508_1084080408326831_18206.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Likes shinnsohai
Engineering news on Phys.org
lucasnamzhenyik said:
Hi everyone, i have a question related with ansys. I request to do free vibration and force vibration for my final year project, my project title is optimum baby hammock stand. For free vibration i search from online to get the result by using modal solver (attachment below). For force vibration there have three basic requirement that from previous journal to show that the optimum vibration for a baby is amplitude=60mm , frequency=0.55Hz and apply load which is baby weight that we assume. For force vibration which solver are the most suitable in Ansys software? Thank you[PLAIN]http://imgur.com/3wUUv0g[/QUOTE]
sTi9tqB.jpg

Attachments

• received_1084089798325892.jpeg
    received_1084089798325892.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 537
Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is force vibration analysis (ansys)?

Force vibration analysis is a technique used in engineering to analyze the dynamic behavior of a structure or system under the influence of external forces. ANSYS is a software tool commonly used for this type of analysis.

2. Why is force vibration analysis important?

Force vibration analysis helps engineers understand how a structure or system will respond to external forces, such as wind or earthquakes. This information is crucial for ensuring the safety and stability of buildings, bridges, and other structures.

3. How does ANSYS perform force vibration analysis?

ANSYS uses numerical methods, such as the finite element method, to simulate the behavior of a structure under different types of forces. It takes into account the material properties, geometry, and boundary conditions of the structure to accurately predict its dynamic response.

4. What types of problems can be solved with force vibration analysis?

Force vibration analysis can be used to solve a wide range of problems, including natural frequency analysis, modal analysis, harmonic analysis, and random vibration analysis. It can also be applied to different types of structures, such as beams, plates, and shells.

5. What are the benefits of using ANSYS for force vibration analysis?

ANSYS offers a powerful and versatile tool for force vibration analysis, with a user-friendly interface and robust solver capabilities. It allows for detailed and accurate simulations, helping engineers make informed decisions and optimize the design of structures for improved performance and safety.