Free inorganic-chemistry book.

In summary, inorganic chemistry is the study of compounds that do not contain carbon-hydrogen bonds and focuses on the properties, structures, and reactions of elements and compounds other than carbon. A free inorganic chemistry book is important for students, researchers, and professionals to access comprehensive information on the subject and promote further understanding and advancements. These books typically cover topics such as atomic structure, periodic table, chemical bonding, and coordination compounds. They can be accessed through online websites, university or local libraries, and free downloads from authors or publishers. The reliability of a free inorganic chemistry book depends on its source and author, and it is recommended to cross-check information with other reliable sources.
Buffu
I want a inorganic chemistry book. I require the book to be free because my requirement is only redox reactions. Buying a whole book would be a waste as I don't require other topics in the book. The book should contain tough exercises and possibly answers to some question if not all.

Physics news on Phys.org
internet has more than you can ever want on the subject...

1. What is inorganic chemistry?

Inorganic chemistry is the branch of chemistry that deals with the study of inorganic compounds, which are substances that do not contain carbon-hydrogen bonds. It focuses on the properties, structures, and reactions of elements and compounds other than carbon.

2. Why is it important to have a free inorganic chemistry book?

A free inorganic chemistry book is important because it provides accessible and comprehensive information on the subject, which is crucial for students, researchers, and professionals in the field. It allows for the dissemination of knowledge and promotes further understanding and advancements in inorganic chemistry.

3. What topics are typically covered in a free inorganic chemistry book?

A free inorganic chemistry book typically covers topics such as atomic structure, periodic table, chemical bonding, acids and bases, coordination compounds, and transition metals. It may also include chapters on nuclear chemistry, solid state chemistry, and bioinorganic chemistry.

4. How can I access a free inorganic chemistry book?

There are several ways to access a free inorganic chemistry book. You can search for online versions on websites such as OpenStax, Project Gutenberg, and Open Textbook Library. Your university or local library may also have a digital or physical copy available. Additionally, some authors or publishers may offer free downloads of their books.

5. Are free inorganic chemistry books reliable?

The reliability of a free inorganic chemistry book depends on its source and author. It is important to check the credentials and reputation of the author or publisher before using the book as a reference. Additionally, it is recommended to cross-check information with other reliable sources to ensure accuracy.