Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh

• Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny Video
In summary: Scrubs.In summary, the video is funny because the guy gets up and tries to act like everything is cool, but then gets hurt. The other videos that the conversation reminded me of are when someone flips or when someone hits themselves in the head with a nunchaku.
gravenewworld
http://home.comcast.net/~clintus/castin.mov

lLOLOLO>OLOLLOLOL Goddamn I haven't laughed so hard in so long. This video is funny as hell. Its funny cause the guy gets up and tries to act like everything is cool. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
OUCH! :smile: :smile: :smile:
I know that feeling. You get up and for some reason you don't want to admit that you're hurt.

This is better http://img138.exs.cx/img138/6027/wNjU4NzEwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE3D.gif

check said:
This is better http://img138.exs.cx/img138/6027/wNjU4NzEwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE3D.gif
LOL
-----

Ow! I hate when that happens. :biggrin:

gravenewworld said:
Its funny cause the guy gets up and tries to act like everything is cool.
I agree :biggrin: He may have figured to try and fake everyone out, lol.
Reminds me of the boxer who, as he begins to regain consciousness, asks: did I win? :-p

I loved that little noise he makes for the camera just before starting his routine. :smile:

Very good work on that video arcade remake!

check said:

Hey, I'm about to get a pair of nunchakus. I don't think I'll be doing any flips with them, though. I did, however, hit myself in the head with them once.

Look on the bright side. At least he didn't try that with a sword.

Last edited:
I've got two stories that this video reminded me of. First, the flip:
I was living in the dorms at Weber State a bunch of us were sitting in the common room watching TV. Someone on TV did a backflip and we all started talking. I could do a backflip on a trampoline and off of a diving board so I didn't think it would be that hard to learn to do it standing on the ground. Nobody agreed with me, so I started taking bets. Since I'm not a complete idiot I had a few people run to their rooms and get me their mattresses. I was going to jump off of the couch and land on a pile of mattresses. I got up on the couch, started worrying about my feet hitting the ceiling. I decided to jump back instead of up. Everyone on the floor was there to watch me jump back, do half a flip and land on my head in the middle of the mattresses. Somehow the bending in half knocked the wind out of me and while everyone laughed I rolled on the floor moaning and trying to breath.
the nunchakus story:
I have tons of these stories, I made nunchakus (I called them numchucks) all the time when I was growing up. The worst story I have probably involves the last pair I made before learning about screws. I made some out of a shovel handle and a leather strap that I stapled together. Long story short. Staples should be stronger and Light fixtures shouldn't hang down where they can get hit by flying objects.

tribdog said:
I have tons of these stories, I made nunchakus (I called them numchucks) all the time when I was growing up. The worst story I have probably involves the last pair I made before learning about screws. I made some out of a shovel handle and a leather strap that I stapled together. Long story short. Staples should be stronger and Light fixtures shouldn't hang down where they can get hit by flying objects.

I call them numchucks, too. I did something similar except I had a wodden bokken and was twirling it like a staff and it chipped off a good bit of the light on my cieling.

tribdog said:
Everyone on the floor was there to watch me jump back, do half a flip and land on my head in the middle of the mattresses.

Now everything about you makes perfect sense! :biggrin: :smile:

Including why I'm attracted to you?

tribdog said:
Including why I'm attracted to you?

:rolleyes: Probably.

Every... Single... Thread!

Smurf said:

You start talking about numchucks and they start at it. I swear!

check said:
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/6027/wNjU4NzEwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE3D.gif

Stupid question... what is this??!

Whose head is it?

LoL. I have no idea. but it's funny!

check said:
You're a goon? I had no idea!

I like this one better

http://www3.telus.net/public/darich1/Vaishinosduffy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you get those from?

They're from a photoshop thread at Something Awful.

recon said:
Whose head is it?
It's Patrick Duffy.

Last edited:
Hmmm...what 7 letter word does PF bleep out in entirety?

Obviously, the word was *******!

Smurf said:

Yeah but its funny.

Ivan Seeking said:
Obviously, the word was *******!

:smile: That's just mean!

I can actually think of two 7-letter words that might be censored. Possibly ******* or ******* :biggrin:

For those who didn't figure it out, it's azzhole with s instead of z. Neat video.

Yeah that's kinda funny...

Thanks ShawnD, I did not figure it out...
I hate censorship!

I know it is a typical American thing, but can anyone explain why it is useful to change the characters to *'s?

gerben said:
Thanks ShawnD, I did not figure it out...
I hate censorship!

I know it is a typical American thing, but can anyone explain why it is useful to change the characters to *'s?

to hide what it really is...

Related to Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh

1. What is the purpose of "Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh"?

The purpose of "Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh" is to provide entertainment and make people laugh through a collection of funny videos.

2. Are the videos in "Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh" appropriate for all ages?

The videos in "Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh" may contain mature content and may not be suitable for all ages. Viewer discretion is advised.

3. Can I submit my own funny videos to be featured in "Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh"?

Currently, "Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh" does not accept submissions for videos to be featured. However, you can share funny videos with the community through social media platforms.

4. How often are new videos added to "Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh"?

New videos are added to "Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh" on a regular basis, usually once a week. However, this may vary depending on the availability of new and funny content.

5. Can I download the videos from "Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh"?

No, the videos in "Funny as Hell Video: Watch and Laugh" are not available for download. They can only be viewed on the website or shared through social media platforms.