Funny story I found online

• Thread starter Kirito123
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary, a father tries to arrange a marriage for his son with the daughter of Bill Gates and the CEO of the World Bank, but it ultimately leads to a humorous chain of events. This shows the importance of not losing a pen, as it could lead to disastrous consequences.
Kirito123
I was bored and searched the internet for funny stories and these 2 caught my eye o0). lol.Dad: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: No!
Dad: The girl is bill gates daughter.
…Son: Then okay

*dad goes to bill gates.*

…Dad: I want your daughter to marry my son.
Bill gates: No!
Dad: My son is the CEO of World Bank.
Bill gates: Then okay.

*dad go’s to the president of the World Bank.*

Dad: appoint my son as CEO
President: No!
Dad: He is the son-in-law of Bill gates.
President: Then ok

“This is business XD”

XD I just lost my pen, but found my pencil .

Lost your pen = no pen
No pen = no notes
No notes = no study
No study = fail
Fail = no diploma
No diploma = no work
No work = no money
No money = no food
No food = skinny
Skinny = ugly
Ugly = no love
No love = no marriage
No marriage = no children
No children = alone
Alone = depression
Depression =sickness
Sickness = death

Lesson: Don’t lose your pen, or you will die.If you found any funny story online or have one you want to share, pls do i like a good laugh :smile:.

Last edited:
Likes 1oldman2 and ProfuselyQuarky
Physics news on Phys.org
lol that is good! Unfortunately I don't doubt this is how some deals have been made!

Likes Kirito123
Greg Bernhardt said:
lol that is good! Unfortunately I don't doubt this is how some deals have been made!

lol that would be funny.

1. What is the funniest story you have found online?

The funniest story I have found online is about a man who accidentally sprayed his face with bug spray, thinking it was a bottle of deodorant. He spent the rest of the day smelling like a citronella candle.

2. Where did you come across this funny story?

I came across this funny story on a popular social media platform. It was shared by a friend and had many likes and comments, which caught my attention.

3. Is this funny story based on a true event?

Yes, this funny story is based on a true event. The man who shared the story online actually experienced this hilarious mishap.

4. Can you share the link to this funny story?

Unfortunately, I am unable to share the link to this specific story as it was shared privately on a social media platform. However, there are many similar funny stories available online that can be easily found with a quick search.

5. Why do people enjoy reading funny stories online?

People enjoy reading funny stories online because they provide a brief escape from everyday life and can bring laughter and joy. They also provide a sense of connection with others as we can all relate to humorous situations.