Ginzberg-Landau and the Cooper Pair

In summary: I don't know the details of the argument, but it seems like they are suggesting that a Cooper Pair wavefunction is not antisymmetric under exchange of Cooper pairs, but I don't know why that would be a problem.
Zymandia said:
"The supercurrent has a WHOLE RANGE OF k! That was how I answered your question, but you didn't have a clue what that meant, obviously."

No I don't have a clue, and attempts to find-out just finds high-phalutin' physicists giving hand-waving explanations of the 'super-current'.
So let's use logic. A low k long-wavelength 'supercurrent' is required to tunnel the distances observed, but it can't be a low-energy electron because that would be forbidden by Pauli. However we know that current flows across the gap so mass and charge are transferred.
No, I give up. What has an extremely long wavelength so presumably low kinetic energy, yet carries charge and mass in the ratio of the electron, what type of wave is a 'supercurrent'?

You didn't answer MY question.

And you are more than welcome to look at Josephson's original theory. See if THAT is "hand-waving". This thread is done.

Zz.