Help Control the Rooligator Population: Take Part in the WLC Survey

In summary, there is a voracious pest called the rooligator that can strip a field of oilseed rape in a single day. It has elongated jaws and gnawing teeth, is the size of a large rat, and can move very rapidly. Scientists are trying to find a way to control this pest without using poisons that may harm other wildlife. They are asking for help in counting the population and sending the count to The WLC Survey for further research. Thank you for considering this on Creative Writing Day.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
The rooligator is a voracious pest, a ( flood ) of them have been known to strip a field of oil seed rape in a single day.
The rooligator is so named because of it's elongated jaw and gnawing teeth, they are the size of a large rat
and can move very rapidly, science is trying to find a way to cull these beasties without resorting to poisons which may be taken by other wild life, because they breed like mice and the population may well reach epic proportions scientists are looking for help in controlling this outbrake.
So if you can spare the time go out into the fields and do a count,
Send your count to:
The wlc survey
127 Bristol way
Liverpool
lcv 2qp.
Thankyou.

Physics news on Phys.org
I figured it's a love child between an alligator and a kangaroo...

I have not seen any here. But just to be sure, I wandered my field and found exactly zero.

Related to Help Control the Rooligator Population: Take Part in the WLC Survey

1. What is the purpose of the WLC survey?

The WLC survey is designed to gather data on the rooligator population in order to better understand their behavior and population trends. This data will then be used to develop effective strategies for controlling the rooligator population.

2. Who can participate in the WLC survey?

Anyone can participate in the WLC survey, as long as they have knowledge of the rooligator population and are willing to provide accurate and detailed information.

3. What kind of information will be collected in the WLC survey?

The WLC survey will collect information on rooligator sightings, behavior, and population numbers. It will also gather data on their habitats and potential threats to their population.

4. How can I take part in the WLC survey?

You can participate in the WLC survey by filling out the survey form online, or by contacting your local wildlife conservation agency to see if they are conducting the survey in your area. You can also volunteer to be a part of a survey team.

5. How will the data collected from the WLC survey be used?

The data collected from the WLC survey will be used to inform conservation efforts and develop management strategies for the rooligator population. It will also contribute to our overall understanding of this species and their role in the ecosystem.

Back