Help With Black Board EQ's in a P.A.M. Dirac Lecture

In summary, the conversation discusses a professor assigning students to watch Dirac videos on Youtube. The video quality is poor, but the speaker has been able to catch equations as they are being written. They suggest working together to decipher and post the equations in a LaTeX version for everyone to view. The speaker also mentions having trouble with a specific equation in the first video and plans to post their findings for agreement. They also share a helpful resource for further information on the topic.
kq6up
My professor assigned us to watch the Dirac videos on Youtube:

The video is extremely poor quality. Dirac does speak the equations as he is writing them, so I have been able to catch many of them. I am wondering if a team effort at trying to decipher these would be a worthy effort for all of us to be able to enjoy these gems. If we can come up with all the equations and post a link to a LaTeX version for all to view. I am having an issue with what he wrote about the De Broglie relation at 29 minutes in the first video. There may be more to follow. I would like to post what I have here after I get the the first video, and see if everyone agrees on what he wrote.

Thanks,
Chris

Physics news on Phys.org
Looks like someone transcribed it already. Thanks for that tip -- very cool.

Regards,
Chris

1. How do I access the Black Board EQ's in a P.A.M. Dirac lecture?

In order to access the Black Board EQ's, you will need to log into the P.A.M. Dirac lecture platform and navigate to the lecture materials. The Black Board EQ's should be listed as a resource or tool within the lecture materials.

2. What are Black Board EQ's and why are they important in a P.A.M. Dirac lecture?

Black Board EQ's are a type of graphic equalizer that allows you to adjust the frequency response of audio signals. They are important in a P.A.M. Dirac lecture because they allow you to fine-tune the audio levels for optimal listening and learning experience.

3. How do I use Black Board EQ's in a P.A.M. Dirac lecture?

To use Black Board EQ's in a P.A.M. Dirac lecture, you will need to open the EQ tool and adjust the frequency bands to your desired levels. You can also save and load preset EQ settings for convenience.

4. What are the benefits of using Black Board EQ's in a P.A.M. Dirac lecture?

Using Black Board EQ's in a P.A.M. Dirac lecture can greatly improve the audio quality and clarity of the lecture. It allows for customization of the audio levels to suit individual preferences and can enhance the learning experience.

5. Are there any tips for using Black Board EQ's in a P.A.M. Dirac lecture?

One tip for using Black Board EQ's in a P.A.M. Dirac lecture is to start with a flat EQ setting and make small adjustments from there. It's also important to consider the acoustics of the room and adjust the EQ accordingly. Additionally, saving preset EQ settings can save time and ensure consistency across lectures.