How Can Interacting with Experts Improve Online Learning?

In summary, interacting with experts can greatly enhance online learning by providing students with valuable insights, feedback, and guidance. By engaging with experts, students can gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter and receive personalized instruction tailored to their needs. This type of interaction can also foster a sense of community and collaboration, creating a more dynamic and engaging learning environment. Furthermore, experts can offer real-world perspectives and practical application of the material, making the learning experience more meaningful and relevant. Overall, interacting with experts can greatly improve the overall quality and effectiveness of online learning.
Robert House
I just signed up today. I'm here because I've been using MOC's (Massive Online Courses) and other forms of online learning for a while now. A key flaw with any form of self learning is the lack of interfacing with your instructor/teacher. I browsed this website for a bit and quickly concluded it would be great to converse with actual scientist, professors, teachers, engineers, etc. on any questions I may have.

That and to speak with other learners and students like myself.

Key subjects I am interested include oceanography, mechanical engineers, materials, and physics.

I hope to learn a lot from you all.

Thanks!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Robert!