High power low frequency RF Amplifiers

In summary, the speaker is looking for commercially available industrial grade power amplifiers with specific frequency ranges and output powers in pulsed mode, and is seeking help in selecting suitable options. They have already been researching potential candidates.
nauman
Hi all

I am searching some commercially available industrial grade power amplifiers:

1.In the frequency range of 80 KHz to 140 KHz with output power of 2 KW to 50 ohm load in pulsed mode (<10% Duty Cycle

2.In the frequency range of 400 KHz to 450 KHz with output power of 5 KW to 25 ohm load in pulsed mode (<5% Duty Cycle

Kindly help me in suitable selection.

Thanks & Regards

Engineering news on Phys.org
nauman said:
Hi all

1.In the frequency range of 80 KHz to 140 KHz with output power of 2 KW to 50 ohm load in pulsed mode (<10% Duty Cycle

2.In the frequency range of 400 KHz to 450 KHz with output power of 5 KW to 25 ohm load in pulsed mode (<5% Duty Cycle

Thanks & Regards
What have you found so far? Those seem to be pretty jellybean amplifiers...

nauman said:
Hi all

Thanks & Regards
Can you provide a link to some of the candidates you have already been looking at?

1. What is a high power low frequency RF amplifier?

A high power low frequency RF amplifier is a device that is used to boost the strength of radio frequency (RF) signals at low frequencies. These amplifiers are typically used in communication systems, scientific research, and industrial applications.

2. What are the key features of a high power low frequency RF amplifier?

The key features of a high power low frequency RF amplifier include high power output, a wide frequency range, low distortion, and high efficiency. These amplifiers also have built-in protection mechanisms to prevent damage to the amplifier and the connected equipment.

3. How do high power low frequency RF amplifiers work?

High power low frequency RF amplifiers use a combination of active and passive components to amplify the input RF signal. The input signal is first amplified by a low power amplifier, then passed through a series of stages that increase its power output. The amplified signal is then filtered and amplified again, resulting in a high power output at the desired frequency.

4. What are some common applications of high power low frequency RF amplifiers?

High power low frequency RF amplifiers are commonly used in communication systems, such as radio broadcasting and satellite communications. They are also used in scientific research for experiments that require high power RF signals, and in industrial applications for testing and measurement purposes.

5. What factors should be considered when choosing a high power low frequency RF amplifier?

When choosing a high power low frequency RF amplifier, factors such as power output, frequency range, distortion levels, efficiency, and protection mechanisms should be considered. It is also important to consider the specific application and the required specifications to ensure compatibility and optimal performance.