Who Are Some Hot Actors/Actresses Over 40?

• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date
In summary: I don't actually believe that. Actually I never said or implied they (we) are too old for romance. What I actually said was romance among older people is just plain not as interesting, much less likely to make for a good movie plot, because older people are too cautious to do the kind of wild things that make for interesting movies.
IMP said:
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Bzzzt. 31.

Physics news on Phys.org
mheslep said:
Bzzzt. 31.

Not to mention that in 9 years I don't think he "girl next door" looks will hold.

My mistake on the JLH, I thought I edited that before anyone could comment. I really thought she was older than she is (no offense Jennifer).

Was going to add Penelope Cruz, she is not 40 either.

Tina Fey qualifies as of tomorrow - 40th birthday.

Jennifer Aniston

[URL]http://a330.g.akamai.net/7/330/2540/20090830215711/www.playthings.com/articles/blog/390000439/20090830/C44F4EB2B3BE69B17DDD941319345C.jpg[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayek, 43, was in the OP's list, but no chick pic yet. Allow me.

salma-hayek1.jpg

Desiree said:
Yes I did read the title of the thread. My point was a contrarian view to paying unwarranted attention to Hollywood celebs. Perhaps, I should have started a new thread, but I thought maybe some of you don't know that there are millions of hot/sexy/beautiful/gorgeous ladies in their 40's, 30's, 20's...out there around you everywhere. One only needs to open their eyes to see them! and once you do, you will find it hard to even name one hot actress anymore.

This is a strange idea. Someone thinks that men may not be noticing the beautiful/sexy women about them on a daily basis. Even the gay men I know check out women fairly often.

TheStatutoryApe said:
This is a strange idea. Someone thinks that men may not be noticing the beautiful/sexy women about them on a daily basis. Even the gay men I know check out women fairly often.
Especially the gay men! They may not desire them sexually, but they have a deeper appreciation of the the cosmetics, clothing choices, styling, etc, than most straight guys will ever have. My neighbor's daughter has a close friend who is gay, and he is the classic "metrosexual" despite the country setting. There may not be an exfoliant, moisturizer, hair gel, etc, etc, that he has not tried. He drives a pickup, but then again, so does my gay nephew, so that he can drive home his antique-shop treasures.

Fran Drescher...

52702949.jpg

...is the sexist Jewish nanny ev-uh!

Desiree said:
beautiful_girls_1.jpg

Who's she?:redface:

Redbelly98 said:
Just noticed this thread. My #1 choice is Sally Field, period.

Her brother is a physicist.

turbo-1 said:
And Raquel.

Raquel has some recent comments on the whole sexual freedom thing. Hallelujah, let's party? No:

[...]One significant, and enduring, effect of The Pill on female sexual attitudes during the 60's, was: "Now we can have sex anytime we want, without the consequences. Hallelujah, let's party!"

It remains this way. These days, nobody seems able to "keep it in their pants" or honor a commitment! Raising the question: Is marriage still a viable option? I'm ashamed to admit that I myself have been married four times, and yet I still feel that it is the cornerstone of civilization, an essential institution that stabilizes society, provides a sanctuary for children and saves us from anarchy.

In stark contrast, a lack of sexual inhibitions, or as some call it, "sexual freedom," has taken the caution and discernment out of choosing a sexual partner, which used to be the equivalent of choosing a life partner. Without a commitment, the trust and loyalty between couples of childbearing age is missing, and obviously leads to incidents of infidelity. No one seems immune.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/05/07/welch.sex.pill/index.html

Now I find her even hotter.

From One Million Years Before The Pill:
raquel_welch_1millionyearsbc.jpg

I'd like to reserve a spot for Jennifer Connelly in this thread. She'll be 40 this December.

Scarlett Johansson is only 14 years and some change away from 40. Too soon perhaps?

Dolly Parton?

Huckleberry said:
I'd like to reserve a spot for Jennifer Connelly in this thread. She'll be 40 this December.
+1
jennifer-connelly-picture-2.jpg

mheslep said:
+1
jennifer-connelly-picture-2.jpg

Oh sweet "black-irish", I love you so. :) That's a face that will retain beauty into very old age.

Oh sweet "black-irish", I love you so. :) That's a face that will retain beauty into very old age.
She's one of the few who look better and better as they get older. I didn't think she was all that good looking when she was young.

Catherine Zeta Jones. She is stunning.

Sophia Vergara close to 40 but not quit there.

Teri Hatcher is 46.

[PLAIN]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/347/terihatcher.jpg

Evo said:
Teri Hatcher is 46.

[PLAIN]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/347/terihatcher.jpg[/QUOTE]

Very pretty, but to quote Robin Williams, "handsome face, but the eyes go 'Helter Skelter!'"

Monica Bellucci at 46. You may remember her as the Frenchman's woman in Matrix Reloaded. She was willing to help Neo only if he kissed her with the passion he felt for Trinity.

How about a 23 year old that looks 63?

Lindsay Lohan.

lindsaylohanj.jpg

w-ww-wow! Lilo is a hot mess!

Evo said:

Lindsay Lohan.

lindsaylohanj.jpg

Lost your passport as a reason for failure to appear... I'm torn between disgust and abject pity for the girl.

turbo-1 said:
Monica Bellucci at 46. You may remember her as the Frenchman's woman in Matrix Reloaded. She was willing to help Neo only if he kissed her with the passion he felt for Trinity.
Post https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=2711394&postcount=3", though we don't have a shot of her as Persephone with that painted on dress yet.

1754087_std.jpg

Evo said:

Lindsay Lohan.

lindsaylohanj.jpg

whoa---is that a chin implant and a tube of silicone in her lips?---and a hangover?

rewebster said:
whoa---is that a chin implant and a tube of silicone in her lips?---and a hangover?

Not a chance, you need to be sober to be hungover. :wink:

I really love the oddly receding hairline too, and the faux-bathrobe look, very Valley Of The Dolls.

Check this out...can you believe she's 60?
http://www.askmen.com/celebs/women/actress_150/153_raquel_welch.html

More mature beauty
http://www.uncoached.com/2009/08/24/the-25-hottest-hollywood-women-over-50/

The best things a person can do to retain a youthful look, besides good genetics, is to lead a healthy lifestyle, especially avoiding smoking & sunbathing or tanning salons. Also avoid the hard partying alcohol, drugs & sex scene. People who smoke, sunbathe, drink & party hard often look older in their 30s than someone who's lived a clean life looks in their 60s

I couldn't believe that Jennifer Tilly was actually over 50. She still looks great even in candid shots.
image-jennifer-tilly-248x260.jpg

TheStatutoryApe said:
I couldn't believe that Jennifer Tilly was actually over 50. She still looks great even in candid shots.
image-jennifer-tilly-248x260.jpg

Smart, lovely woman playing poker. I am so happy :)

Back