How can I get help with my upper division physics homework?

• Thread starter Lakers2001
  • Start date
In summary, there are several ways to get help with your upper division physics homework. One option is to attend office hours with your professor or TA, where you can ask specific questions and receive one-on-one assistance. Another option is to form study groups with your classmates, where you can collaborate and discuss difficult concepts together. Additionally, there are often tutoring services or online resources available that can provide extra support and clarification. It is important to take advantage of these resources and not hesitate to ask for help when needed in order to succeed in your upper division physics courses.
Lakers2001
Hi

I'm currently a Physics undergrad at UCI. I recently started my upper division classes which I find to be VERY hard, hopefully you guys can help me with homework and maybe I could help others with lower division homework :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

We have several homework forums with knowledgeable helpers. When you post there, fill out the template, show us your attempt at the solution, and if you post images please make sure they are high quality.