How Long Did It Take to Build Brightvale Castle?

• Thread starter bblueblob
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hard
In summary, King Hagan commissioned Brightvale Castle to be built in five days. The construction schedule went as follows: The foundations took exactly 1/6 of the total construction time. The walls took up the next 1/12 of the construction time. The roof was completed over the next 1/7 of the total construction time. Over the next five days, the windows and doors were placed in the castle. The workers spent half of the construction time building the floors after that was done. After that was done, the next four days were spent digging the moat. The total construction time was five days.
bblueblob
Can someone help me with this hard problem?

Ok... here is a hard problem that I can not figure out!(These are all made up names!) :cry:

When King Hagan commissioned Brightvale Castle to be built, he had every worker in Brightvale to help build it, so that it would be done as quickly as possible.

The construction schedule went as follows: The foundations took exactly 1/6 of the total construction time. The walls took up the next 1/12 of the construction time. The roof was completed over the next 1/7 of the total construction time. Over the next five days, the windows and doors were placed in the castle. The workers spent half of the construction time building the floors after that was done. After that was done, the next four days were spent digging the moat.

How many days total were spent building the castle? :confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
As i see it

[tex] T = \frac{1}{6}T + \frac{1}{12}T +\frac{1}{7}T +5 + \frac{1}{2}T + 4 [/tex]

where T is the construction time.

Can someone help me with this really hard math puzzle?

:confused: Ok... here is a hard problem that I can not figure out!(These are all made up names!)

When King Hagan commissioned Brightvale Castle to be built, he had every worker in Brightvale to help build it, so that it would be done as quickly as possible.

The construction schedule went as follows: The foundations took exactly 1/6 of the total construction time. The walls took up the next 1/12 of the construction time. The roof was completed over the next 1/7 of the total construction time. Over the next five days, the windows and doors were placed in the castle. The workers spent half of the construction time building the floors after that was done. After that was done, the next four days were spent digging the moat.

How many days total were spent building the castle?

What's wrong? and please do not spam...

The answer has been provided, there is no need to double post or double post a new thread.

Sorry...it was by accident.. :frown:

Sorry, nevermind.

Related to How Long Did It Take to Build Brightvale Castle?

1. How can I find someone to help me with this hard problem?

There are a few ways you can find someone to help you with a hard problem. You can reach out to colleagues or peers in your field who may have experience with similar problems. You can also search online for forums or communities dedicated to your specific topic or problem. Additionally, you can consider hiring a consultant or seeking help from a tutor or mentor.

2. Is it possible to solve this problem on my own?

It depends on the complexity of the problem and your own skillset. Some problems may require a team or outside help, while others may be solvable with enough time and effort. Before seeking help, it's worth trying to break down the problem into smaller, more manageable parts and tackling them one at a time.

3. How do I know if someone is qualified to help me with this problem?

It's important to do some research and vetting before seeking help from someone. Look for their qualifications, experience, and track record in solving similar problems. You can also ask for references or read reviews from previous clients. It's also helpful to have a conversation or consultation with them to get a sense of their expertise and approach.

4. What should I prepare before asking for help with a hard problem?

Before reaching out for help, make sure you have a clear understanding of the problem and any relevant information or data. It's also helpful to have a plan or strategy in place for solving the problem, even if it's not fully fleshed out. This will give the person helping you a better understanding of the issue and how they can assist.

5. How can I ensure that the person helping me understands the problem fully?

Communication is key when seeking help with a hard problem. Make sure to clearly explain the problem and provide any necessary context or background information. It can also be helpful to ask them to explain their understanding of the problem back to you to ensure that they have a clear understanding before moving forward.