How Many People Can Stand Inside the Pentagon?

• Thread starter reyazi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cool
In summary, the conversation discusses the question of how many people could fit into the largest office building in the world, assuming everyone is standing on the floor. The conversation mentions the Pentagon as the largest office building and estimates that millions of people could fit inside. Google can provide the exact statistic, but the person discussing the question attempted to logically deduce the answer before finding the correct one.
reyazi
How many people could fit into the largest office building in the world? Assume that everybody must be standing on the floor. :rolleyes:

Very Cool Question but its kinda hard. I've looked up the largest office building which is the Pentagon! however i don't know the area of that place :S and the area of a person is about 1 ft^2 or 2 ft^2
this question is due in an hour ! urgent help

Thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
?

There's nothing too hard about it except finding the obscure statistic, which you can do on your own with the help of google. If you are still confused then, we can help you out.

you know what I've tried all those :P but the last thing i tried to do is think of it logically, how many people can possible be in a building. hundreds, thousands, millions, or billions! and out of those i chose thousands which was wrong, then Millions ! which is CORRECT!
so i guess approximating how many guys can stand up in the pentagon ... will be in the MILLIONS ! ;) :P

Thank you very much

Related to How Many People Can Stand Inside the Pentagon?

1. What is a "COOL Question plZzZ Help"?

A "COOL Question plZzZ Help" is not a specific scientific term or concept. It is likely a request for assistance or clarification on a topic that the person perceives as cool or interesting.

2. Can you help me answer a "COOL Question plZzZ Help"?

Unfortunately, without knowing the specific question or topic, it is difficult for me to provide an answer. However, I am always willing to assist with scientific inquiries to the best of my ability.

3. How do I come up with a "COOL Question plZzZ Help"?

The best way to come up with a "COOL Question plZzZ Help" is to start by exploring a topic that interests you and then asking specific questions about it. This will help you to dig deeper and uncover fascinating information.

4. Is it important to ask "COOL Question plZzZ Help" in science?

Asking questions is an essential part of the scientific process. It allows us to gather information, make discoveries, and advance our understanding of the world. While the term "COOL Question plZzZ Help" may not be commonly used in scientific research, it is always encouraged to ask questions and seek help when needed.

5. Are there any resources available for "COOL Question plZzZ Help"?

Yes, there are several resources available for individuals looking for assistance with a "COOL Question plZzZ Help". Online forums, scientific websites, and even social media platforms can be great places to ask questions and connect with others who share similar interests.