How to Add Chaos to Your Summer So Far?

• Thread starter DiracPool
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Summer
In summary, the person's summer has been good so far. They have been working on a full load of classes, and they are enjoying the summer weather.
DiracPool
How's your summer been so far?

Summer is for lovers and losers. If your summer hasn't been this chaotic, then DiracPool says create some chaos. That's what it's all about!

Likes DennisN and S.G. Janssens
Physics news on Phys.org
Ha Ha Ha Ha
Where is the old guy that he would smack on the head?

Cheerful, and involving old fashioned photo cameras instead of smart phones, which is appreciated. If it wouldn't rain so much here, I would consider going to the (Dutch) beach as well.

I'll swap you rain for all the sun you can handle. Up until yesterday, the daily high here: N35.124006 W 106.5546 and based local weather stations, has been at or above 104°F (40°C) since the first week of June. Yesterday it was a mere 98°F. Meteorologically "normal" high is 92°F.

Damned urban heat island...

My wife has been gone 6 weeks for some teacher training. This is her last week! Yay!

Greg Bernhardt said:
My wife has been gone 6 weeks for some teacher training. This is her last week! Yay!
Ah-ha! With this, we can commence a long-term sociological experiment...

Mark the date of this post. Then wait until the day when GB makes another similar post with "Yay" replaced by "Sigh". :wink:

Likes kolleamm, Greg Bernhardt and S.G. Janssens
That is funny! Everyone want this type of summer vacation.

Been working on a full class load all summer. Its weird seeing a campus look like a ghost town walking to class. Very much ready for the fall as this heat is killing me.

Summer of '17 has been great for me so far.
I'll only create chaos if it's requested by Captain Diracpool. ;)

Rubidium_71 said:
I'll only create chaos if it's requested by Captain Diracpool.

Consider it requested. Make me proud. And, if possible, post the video ;)

It's been a good summer so far, with the Chicago Cubs (my town) just in front of @Greg Bernhardt 's Milwaukee Brewers. :) :)

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Hot and very hazy with all the forest fires going on.

Quit my job in Spring, found another one in Summer, 2 months into the new job, found out it was a horrible joke of a company, quit again. Now lost on what I want to do.
Watched some videos on differential equations on Khan Academy, probably because I still feel guilty on not putting enough effort into them when I was an undergrad. I am finding myself enjoying working through the courses and exercises :biggrin:

1. How does adding chaos to my summer benefit me?

Adding chaos to your summer can bring excitement, new experiences, and a break from routine. It can also challenge you to adapt and think creatively, which can improve problem-solving skills.

2. What are some ways to add chaos to my summer?

Some ways to add chaos to your summer include trying new activities, traveling to unfamiliar places, meeting new people, and taking on challenges or projects that push you out of your comfort zone.

3. Will adding chaos to my summer be stressful?

It depends on how you handle chaos. Some people thrive in chaotic environments, while others may find it overwhelming. It's important to find a balance and not take on too much chaos at once.

4. How can I manage the chaos in my summer?

To manage chaos, it's important to prioritize and set boundaries. Make sure to schedule in time for rest and relaxation, and don't be afraid to say no to activities or events that may add too much chaos to your summer.

5. Is adding chaos to my summer safe?

As long as you are mindful of your surroundings and make responsible decisions, adding chaos to your summer can be a safe and enjoyable experience. It's important to take necessary precautions and to listen to your instincts if a situation feels unsafe.