How to finance Markethero/Clickfunnels?

• Thread starter LinuxMicrosoftMCSA
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Finance
In summary, this person is asking how someone can afford to pay for two monthly subscriptions, one of which is for a Clickfunnels account and the other for a Markethero account. It appears as though the person is not selling anything and does not understand why these subscriptions would be useful. Additionally, the person warns about scams and offers advice on how to finance these subscriptions without wasting money.
LinuxMicrosoftMCSA
Hi,
My question is how do I manage to finance a clickfunnels and a markethero subscription. I don't have that much saved right now. Clickfunnels is $300/Month and Markethero is $19/Month. I currently can only get a minimum wage job right now. Most jobs in my region either require a college degree or they are the most undesirable hard labor job. How do people like alex becker manage to finance their clickfunnels/HCOM2020/Markethero subscriptions?

Physics news on Phys.org
LinuxMicrosoftMCSA said:
How do people like alex becker manage to finance their clickfunnels/HCOM2020/Markethero subscriptions?
Are you serious? Have you done even the most trivial research on this? Alex Becker is worth about $45 million and you are asking how he can afford $20 a month? Maybe you were asking a different question, but that's exactly what it sounds like.

Likes russ_watters, Vanadium 50 and berkeman
This may be putting the cart before the horse, but many jobs provide subscriptions relevant to the position. For instance, a wait-person at a restaurant who serves drinks might be compensated for subscribing to "Wine Spectator" and attending online and in-person wine tasting classes. Accountants might be compensated for reading "Business Insider" and "Wall Street Journal", etc.

As you interview for new jobs ask about education and online subscription compensation as part of your benefits package. This definitely applies to interns and new employees who need to learn about the field. Employers often pay employees to maintain and expand skill sets, attend conferences and even participate in online forums relevant to the employer.

Klystron, these aren't magazine subscriptions.

Vanadium 50 said:
Klystron, these aren't magazine subscriptions.
Yes, I know that. All the pubs I mentioned are online with monthly charges. As are training videos and, for that matter, job application forms. Why would you think otherwise?

The main danger IMO is that online marketing schemes take advantage of people. WSJ and BI consistently warn about online marketing and training scams. Going through an employer answers the OP's question of how to finance the monthly charges and provides some oversight to avoid wasting money on useless scams or info already freely available.

LinuxMicrosoftMCSA said:
Hi,
My question is how do I manage to finance a clickfunnels and a markethero subscription. I don't have that much saved right now. Clickfunnels is $300/Month and Markethero is $19/Month. I currently can only get a minimum wage job right now. Most jobs in my region either require a college degree or they are the most undesirable hard labor job. How do people like alex becker manage to finance their clickfunnels/HCOM2020/Markethero subscriptions?
It looks to me like the point of those services is to market something for you (pull in viewers to look at what you have to sell). Evidently you aren't selling anything, so why would you even be trying to utilize one of those services?

1. How can I obtain funding for Markethero/Clickfunnels?

There are several options for obtaining funding for Markethero/Clickfunnels. You can seek out venture capital or angel investors, apply for a business loan, or utilize crowdfunding platforms. It is important to have a solid business plan and strong pitch to attract potential investors or lenders.

2. Are there any grants available for financing Markethero/Clickfunnels?

Yes, there are some grants available for small businesses and startups, including those in the technology and marketing industries. However, these grants may be limited and highly competitive, so it is important to thoroughly research and carefully apply for them.

3. Can I use my personal savings to finance Markethero/Clickfunnels?

Yes, you can use your personal savings to finance your business. However, it is important to carefully consider the amount you are willing to invest and the potential risks involved. You may also want to consult with a financial advisor to ensure you are making a wise decision.

4. What are the potential risks of financing Markethero/Clickfunnels?

As with any business venture, there are risks involved in financing Markethero/Clickfunnels. These may include financial risks such as not being able to secure enough funding, not generating enough revenue, or facing unexpected expenses. There are also non-financial risks such as market competition, changes in consumer behavior, and technological advancements.

5. How can I ensure a successful financing for Markethero/Clickfunnels?

To increase the chances of a successful financing, it is important to have a strong business plan, a clear understanding of your target market and competition, and a solid team to execute your vision. It is also crucial to continually monitor and adapt your business strategy as needed. Seeking the guidance and expertise of a mentor or business coach can also be beneficial in ensuring a successful financing for your business.