How to fix pressure transducer to Hydraulic line

In summary, the person is seeking advice on adding a new feature to their hydraulic pressing station with a capacity of 350TON. They currently have dial type pressure indicators and directional propositional valve 3/4 for pressure lines, using a DAIKIN (JSO-G03-2CB-10) model with Alean key thread screws. They have attached a hydraulic circuit and are asking for suggestions. The press has forces of 150 and 350 tonnes, with low and high oil pressure circuits at 70 kg/cm2 and 500 kg/cm2 respectively. They believe the Allen key plugs can provide access for electrical conduit, but a new 'T' connector will be needed for the pressure line to attach a new Pressure Trans
putta
Dear Experts,

I want to put new feature for my hydraulic pressing station (capacity:-350TON).
present it existing with dial type pressure indicators. and directional propositional valve 3/4 for pressure lines.
here value are made DAIKIN (JSO-G03-2CB-10) this model top side Alean key thread screw we use point for put new PT and measure the pressure? here i attached my hydraulic circuit, please suggest me.
image is attached.

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_0075_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_0075_1024.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 426
  • hyd_circuit.pdf
    162.5 KB · Views: 226
Engineering news on Phys.org
The forces available from the press are 150 and 350 tonne.
The low and high oil pressure circuits are listed as 70 kg/cm2 and 500 kg/cm2.
I believe the hexagonal Allen key plugs give an alternative access for the electrical conduit.
You will need to access the oil pressure from the same source as the existing hydraulic gauges.
That will require a new 'T' connector in the pressure line to attach the new Pressure Transducer.

1. How do I attach a pressure transducer to a hydraulic line?

There are a few different methods for attaching a pressure transducer to a hydraulic line. One method is to use a compression fitting, which involves inserting the transducer into the fitting and tightening the compression nut to secure it in place. Another method is to use a threaded fitting, which involves screwing the transducer directly into the hydraulic line. The method you use will depend on the specific transducer and hydraulic line you are working with.

2. Can I use a pressure transducer on any type of hydraulic line?

It is important to make sure that the pressure transducer you are using is compatible with the type of hydraulic line you are working with. Some transducers may only be suitable for certain types of hydraulic lines, such as steel or copper lines. It is always best to consult the manufacturer's instructions or specifications to ensure compatibility.

3. How do I make sure the pressure transducer is securely attached to the hydraulic line?

When attaching a pressure transducer to a hydraulic line, it is important to make sure that it is securely attached to prevent any leaks or malfunctions. This can be achieved by using the appropriate fittings and ensuring that they are tightened properly. It is also a good idea to use a sealant or thread tape to ensure a tight seal.

4. How often should I check the attachment of the pressure transducer to the hydraulic line?

It is recommended to regularly check the attachment of the pressure transducer to the hydraulic line, especially if the equipment is exposed to vibrations or high pressure. This will help ensure that the connection remains secure and prevent any potential issues from arising.

5. What should I do if I notice a leak at the attachment point of the pressure transducer and hydraulic line?

If you notice a leak at the attachment point of the pressure transducer and hydraulic line, it is important to address it immediately. This could be due to a loose fitting, damaged seal, or other issues. Make sure to tighten any fittings and replace any damaged components if necessary. If the issue persists, consult a professional for further assistance.