I got an xmas card from MIH in the mail todayYou're the best

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
In summary, you received a Christmas card from MIH, which is likely a company or individual sending holiday greetings or using it as a marketing or networking strategy. To determine who MIH is, refer to the sender's name or company logo on the card. It is appropriate to send a thank you note in response and you can choose to keep the card as a memento or display it, or recycle/throw it away. Receiving a Christmas card does not necessarily mean you are expected to reciprocate.
Cyrus
I got an xmas card from MIH in the mail today!

You're the best! :biggrin:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-merry-freakin-christmas-cat.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-kitten-bed-santa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Thanks, Cyrus! Those are some awesome cat pics!

I am up to my eyeballs in kitty cats right now. I am babysitting 5 different cats while neighbors are holiday travelling.

I appreciate the sentiment of receiving an xmas card from MIH. It is always heartwarming to receive holiday greetings from friends and loved ones. And as we know, the act of giving and receiving cards is a long-standing tradition during the holiday season. It not only spreads joy and cheer, but also strengthens relationships and connections.

On a scientific note, the act of sending and receiving cards can also have positive effects on our mental and emotional well-being. Studies have shown that expressing gratitude and receiving expressions of gratitude can increase happiness, reduce stress, and improve overall well-being. So, by sending an xmas card, MIH has not only made you feel good, but has also contributed to your overall health and happiness.

In addition, receiving physical cards in the mail can also have a positive impact on our connection with others. In today's digital age, we often rely on electronic communication, which can create a sense of distance and detachment. However, receiving a physical card in the mail can create a sense of closeness and personal connection, as it requires more effort and thought from the sender.

Overall, receiving an xmas card from MIH is a wonderful gesture and I hope you continue to spread joy and cheer through your holiday greetings. Happy Holidays!

1. Why did I receive a Christmas card from MIH?

MIH is likely a company or individual who wanted to send holiday greetings to their clients or acquaintances. It could also be a form of marketing or networking strategy.

2. Who is MIH?

MIH could stand for any name or company. It is best to refer to the sender's name or company logo on the card to determine who MIH is.

3. Is it appropriate to send a thank you note in response to the Christmas card?

Yes, it is always a nice gesture to send a thank you note or email in response to a thoughtful gesture like receiving a Christmas card. It shows appreciation and gratitude for the sender's thoughtfulness.

4. What should I do with the Christmas card from MIH?

You can choose to keep the card as a memento or display it in your home or office. If you do not wish to keep it, you can recycle it or throw it away.

5. Does receiving a Christmas card from MIH mean I am expected to reciprocate?

No, receiving a Christmas card does not necessarily mean you are expected to reciprocate. It is a kind gesture, and you can choose to send a card in return or not. It is entirely up to you.