I know nothing about science, but want to start

• Thread starter Lucy Skyler
  • Start date
In summary, for someone who has little knowledge about science but wants to start learning, it is important to begin with the basics such as understanding the scientific method and key concepts. Building a strong foundation through reading and hands-on experimentation will help in developing a deeper understanding of different scientific fields and their applications. Finding reliable and credible sources, as well as seeking guidance from experts, can also aid in the learning process. Most importantly, having a curious and open mindset will allow for a more enjoyable and fulfilling journey into the world of science.
Lucy Skyler
For those of you willing to help a fellow stranger out, I'd like to inform you I joined this forum in the hope some of you intelligent people could give me some advice. I am currently 16 years old and have never studied science in school, I know practically nothing but have lately found myself completely infatuated with scientific studies. I do not have science subjects available to cure my hunger for knowledge and basically I want to start from the bottom and learn everything I possibly can (if that means reading book after book and printing off homework from the internet, I'll do it) I just want to start learning but am struggling to find a starting point. I am interested in human bio specifically and want to be a Pathologist or Epidemiologist.
Does anyone have tips or even website references? Any good books I can get my hands on or even any online tutoring?

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Lucy! PF is a good start.