I want to learn calculus on a budget

In summary, the conversation discusses recommendations for online courses to learn calculus, including options on Udemy, Coursera, and Khan Academy. Some recommended resources include Professor Leonard on YouTube, Calculus for the Life Sciences textbooks, and Paul's Math Notes. Other suggestions include tutorial websites and paid courses such as calculusworkshop.com. The conversation also touches on the importance of dedicated practice and the idea that it is never too late to learn calculus.
Heres an Advanced Calculus from Harvard it looks a bit different the Kaplan book I used but things change and so do books

http://people.math.harvard.edu/~shlomo/docs/Advanced_Calculus.pdf

in my Adv Calculus we spent a lot of time Calculus of a Complex variable but I see in the Kaplan table of contents there are chapters similar to the Harvard book.

Physics news on Phys.org
jedishrfu said:
Heres an Advanced Calculus from Harvard it looks a bit different the Kaplan book I used but things change and so do books

http://people.math.harvard.edu/~shlomo/docs/Advanced_Calculus.pdf

in my Adv Calculus we spent a lot of time Calculus of a Complex variable but I see in the Kaplan table of contents there are chapters similar to the Harvard book.

I am a novice calculus self-study enthusiast. Looking through an advanced calculus textbook will confuse me more.

You asked about their differences. We didn't tell you to go out and study the advanced stuff.

You need to now walk the walk and stop talking about it. So far, you've a gotten a lot of good suggestions to investigate and then decide a course of action for yourself. Continuing to talk about what you'd like to do is no longer productive.

Well I guess we have reached the point of closing this thread now. We have provded many resources for the OP and so its a good time to close it.

Thank you all for contributing here.

Jedi