If I Were Obama My Head Would Explode

• Thread starter GCT
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Head
In summary: Oh! :bugeye: It looked like blood to me, like she had cuts all over her face. With the gloves on that looked like the kind you'd wear for weight lifting or sparring, I thought she was supposed to look like she just came out of a boxing ring or something. :rofl: Now I get it, she's supposed to be in love. There's a reason why they call those girls "fierce."In summary, the conversation discusses a fashion show where a model wears a dress with a design resembling kisses on her face. Some people interpret it as cuts or blood, while others see it as a sign of love. The conversation also mentions that the French prefer Barack Obama as a presidential candidate.
GCT
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Democratic-presidential-candidate-Sen-Barack-Obama-Jean-Charles-de-Castelbajac/photo//081003/481/b9bd8c072fdd4d8da8a10d013c9fe226/;_ylt=Aq8nHiXTS2gphRnpQIRr24UDW7oF

Needless to explain the French prefer Obama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
"No, mam, I'm staring at Obama's forehead."

GCT said:
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Democratic-presidential-candidate-Sen-Barack-Obama-Jean-Charles-de-Castelbajac/photo//081003/481/b9bd8c072fdd4d8da8a10d013c9fe226/;_ylt=Aq8nHiXTS2gphRnpQIRr24UDW7oF

Needless to explain the French prefer Obama.

What's on her face? Looks like she just lost a bar brawl before heading onto the catwalk. Or maybe it was a cat fight? :rolleyes: That's one ugly dress. Looks like a nightshirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonbear said:
What's on her face? Looks like she just lost a bar brawl before heading onto the catwalk. Or maybe it was a cat fight? :rolleyes: That's one ugly dress. Looks like a nightshirt.

It seems like kisses.

GCT said:
It seems like kisses.

Oh! :bugeye: It looked like blood to me, like she had cuts all over her face. With the gloves on that looked like the kind you'd wear for weight lifting or sparring, I thought she was supposed to look like she just came out of a boxing ring or something. :smile: Now I get it, she's supposed to be in love.

What's on her face? Looks like she just lost a bar brawl before heading onto the catwalk. Or maybe it was a cat fight? That's one ugly dress. Looks like a nightshirt.
There's a reason why they call those girls "fierce."

Related to If I Were Obama My Head Would Explode

1. What does "If I Were Obama My Head Would Explode" mean?

"If I Were Obama My Head Would Explode" is a phrase commonly used to express frustration or overwhelming stress. It implies that if one were in the same position as former President Barack Obama, they would not be able to handle the pressure and their head would figuratively explode.

2. Why do people associate this phrase with Obama specifically?

This phrase became popular during Obama's presidency, as he was the first African American president and faced numerous challenges and criticisms. It is often used in a satirical or exaggerated way to highlight the immense pressure and expectations placed on him.

3. Is there any scientific basis for this phrase?

No, this phrase is purely figurative and not based on any scientific evidence. It is simply a way for people to express their feelings of being overwhelmed or stressed.

4. How is this phrase related to the concept of stress?

This phrase is often used in the context of stress because it conveys the idea of being under so much pressure that one's head would explode. In reality, this is not possible, but it serves as a way to highlight the extreme stress and pressure that individuals may feel in certain situations.

5. Can this phrase be considered offensive?

Some people may find this phrase offensive, as it can be seen as making light of mental health issues or the struggles of being a public figure. It is important to be mindful of how this phrase may be perceived by others and use it in appropriate contexts.