Ireland for theoretical physics [bachelor]

In summary, the conversation discusses the differences between the Maynooth University Department of Mathematical Physics and the Trinity College Dublin Undergraduate Moderatorship in Theoretical Physics. The speaker asks about the applied research centers at Maynooth and the IOP at Trinity, and whether it is worth applying for the program at Trinity before the February deadline or waiting until the July deadline for Maynooth. The purpose of this conversation is to gather information about the academic programs from the perspective of mathematicians and physicists.
Max Genkin
I'm between
Maynooth University Department of Mathematical Physics
and
Trinity College Dublin Undergraduate Moderatorship in Theoretical Physics

Tell me, how it works when this study program
https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/m...formation/theoretical-physics-and-mathematics
has nothing to do with applied research centers they have at Maynooth when in Trinity's School of Physics there is IOP at hand?

Then tell me is it right to correlate 11500eyros vs 21000eyros (without living costs, accommodation, etc.) per academic year and, to the end, is it worth to run for the 1st February application deadline in Trinity or to wait until Maynooth 1st of July?

I need to cover-up all this, talk widely and reformulate my awesome questions if it badly needs it for the sake of truth and timing.

For now I'm desperately interested in academic program analysis from mathematician and physicist viewpoints.

1. What universities in Ireland offer a bachelor's degree in theoretical physics?

There are several universities in Ireland that offer a bachelor's degree in theoretical physics, including Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin, and University College Cork.

2. What is the curriculum like for a theoretical physics degree in Ireland?

The curriculum for a theoretical physics degree in Ireland typically includes courses in mathematics, physics, and theoretical physics, as well as practical laboratory work and research projects.

3. Are there any research opportunities for theoretical physics students in Ireland?

Yes, there are many research opportunities for theoretical physics students in Ireland, including internships, summer programs, and collaborations with faculty members and research groups at universities.

4. Can I pursue a career in academia with a bachelor's degree in theoretical physics from Ireland?

Yes, a bachelor's degree in theoretical physics from Ireland can provide a strong foundation for pursuing a career in academia, as well as in other fields such as industry, technology, and finance.

5. Is it possible to transfer to an Irish university for a theoretical physics degree?

Yes, it is possible to transfer to an Irish university for a theoretical physics degree. However, it is important to research each university's transfer policies and requirements, as well as the availability of courses and credits that can be transferred.