Japanese engineering meets Evo

In summary: Still, is it puncture-proof?Otherwise, I think Kurdt still wins the prize with his kevlar bubble-wrap suit.Yes, it is puncture-proof.
Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: They must be reading PF! Still, is it puncture-proof? Otherwise, I think Kurdt still wins the prize with his kevlar bubble-wrap suit. :biggrin:

A Japanese company says it has made an airbag designed to stop elderly people injuring themselves by falling over.
:devil:

I wonder how much they cost? :uhh:

Japan has a large elderly population with nearly 30 million people over the age of 65. There is a huge market for products to protect and assist them.

Damn, that's a lot of old people.

USA
800px-Uspop.svg.png

Japan
http://www.nurse.or.jp/jna/english/nursing/images/pyramid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a thing about Japan's culture and apparently they'll be facing a die out in the next generation because so few young people are having kids in order to pursue their careers.

And what the hell ever happened to my idea of a Zorb? Instant rejection?

Evo said:
I wonder how much they cost? :uhh:
I was wondering the same. Especially considering how often a new one is required :rolleyes:

Can you put a price on grandma or grandpa's safety?.....that'll be $800.00 (says the salesman)

binzing said:
I saw a thing about Japan's culture and apparently they'll be facing a die out in the next generation because so few young people are having kids in order to pursue their careers.

Perhaps your country or your family is different, that is why you said so.
I think Japanese people would always try fill up a hole if they digged up something, instead of throwing a big stone to cover it up. It's just a typical model of what human life on Earth is supposed to be.
Social pressure is high over there, if one is still single, he should be advised to pick up wife [first,second or third wife does not matter] or a girlfriend, for his view over the this fact is likely to change over time...

Uh, ok...I didn't make this up, there's studies on it. Don't know where you're going with that...

http://www.pinktink3.250x.com/products/bubble.htm

These people have the market cornered so far as style goes. Evo can suit up and still be sexy.

Ummm... there is obscured nudity on that site by the way. Not sure if bubble wrap conceals it well enough for PF standards. :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
binzing said:

Makes me happy! :smile:

1. What is "Japanese engineering meets Evo"?

"Japanese engineering meets Evo" refers to the collaboration between Japanese engineering principles and the Evo car model, which is a high-performance sports car manufactured by Mitsubishi.

2. What makes Japanese engineering unique?

Japanese engineering is known for its precision, attention to detail, and focus on efficiency. Japanese engineers also prioritize quality and reliability in their designs.

3. How does Japanese engineering enhance the Evo car model?

Japanese engineering brings advanced technology and innovative design to the Evo car model, resulting in improved performance, handling, and overall driving experience.

4. Are there any specific Japanese engineering techniques used in the Evo car?

Yes, there are several Japanese engineering techniques used in the Evo car, such as lightweight construction methods, advanced suspension systems, and precise engine tuning.

5. Is there any evidence of the success of "Japanese engineering meets Evo"?

Yes, the Evo car has a successful track record in motorsports, including multiple wins in the World Rally Championship. This is a testament to the effectiveness of the collaboration between Japanese engineering and the Evo car model.