JETP server seems to be down?

• Thread starter Nicco
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Server
In summary, there have been reports that the JETP server is currently down. This could potentially cause disruptions for users trying to access the server. It is recommended to contact the server administrator for updates on when it will be back up and running.
Nicco
Anyone else not able to access http://www.jetp.ac.ru/ anymore? It just seems to have vanished off the internet suddenly. For those who don't know, this is the website of the russian physics journal that has all the original papers from back in the day.

Anyone know what is going on?

I needed to read the paper by Burlachov [1], but now I can't anymore..

[1]: L. Burlachkov, “Upper critical field H c2 in heavy-fermion superconductors”, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 89, 1382 (1985)

Physics news on Phys.org
In addition to not being free, I see the Springer website only has articles from 1997 to present. Did this mean that Springer bought JETP perhaps?

Old Alexander Andreev must be 82 now, so maybe he finally succumbed to capitalist pressure.

Not sure what MAIK is, but searching on the Wayback Machine, you can see that the website was online at least all the way until June 3. However I know for a fact that it was online all the way until a few days ago.

I had the same problem, but managed to find that it has just moved to this new URL http://jetp.ras.ru/ . Not sure why though

• Informative
Likes berkeman

1. Why is the JETP server down?

There could be various reasons why the JETP server is down. It could be due to maintenance or technical issues on the server.

2. How long will the JETP server be down?

The duration of the server downtime can vary depending on the cause. It is best to check with the server administrator for an estimated time of when the server will be back up.

3. Is there an alternative server to access JETP?

It is possible that there may be an alternative server to access JETP, but this would depend on the specific server and its capabilities. It is recommended to check with the server administrator for more information.

4. Can I still access previous data on the JETP server while it is down?

Unfortunately, if the server is down, it is not possible to access any data or information that is stored on it. However, once the server is back up, all previous data should still be available.

5. How can I report that the JETP server is down?

If you are experiencing issues with the JETP server being down, you can report it to the server administrator or technical support team. They will be able to investigate and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Back