John Titor's Freind from 2034?

• Thread starter TampaUSA
  • Start date
In summary, John Titor's friend from 2034 is apparently Alexander from 2039. They appear to be discussing him, and it seems that most people don't believe his claims of time travel. However, there is a possibility that he is a scientist or professor who has worked for the government. It is best to ignore him and his clones.
TampaUSA
John Titor's Freind from 2034?

OK - Those of us that missed out on challenging JT can now have at Alexander from 2039. Aparently, he will be here till 2005. I think we have a little more on most of the folks that are on the FORUMS that these so called "Time Travelers" join. Hey, if any of this stuff is true who better to learn from it than us Physics and Metaphysic junkies...? Have at em' boyz and gals!

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Time_Travel_Hotel/index.php?showtopic=276

Hope this isn't old news here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Well, I don't believe all this JT nonsense. Mostly because I built a real time machine using a delorian to go into the future to verify his claims.

Ok, not really. It was a scary story, but if you look at the JT post a lil further down the page, I think Zantra posted a link somewhere around page 3 or 4 that shows a person using the name John_Titor saying it was all a hoax.

Then the post from Pamela, who was JT's link(puppet) apparently, seems like she pretty much found out he was a fraud.

So while the guy might be JT's friend, I doubt if either are from the future.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time - Abraham Lincoln.

Makes me think of the supposed Bushism - You can fool some of the people all of the time...and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. :wink:

LOL now It's John Titor's Friend..I wonder what's going to be next, his girlfriend perhaps. I clicked on that link and the people on the forums are buying it like whopper at Burger King. And you'll also notice that his answers are vague and full of generalities.

I won't be surprised that if they trace this supposed John Titor's friends IP address, and did some research, it will be just some bored middle aged guy or kid laughing behind his computer.

On another note, I have a gut feeling that this John Titor guy is a professor..or a Scientist that has worked for the Gov. not a Time Traveler from the future.

Can't experts just analyze his handwriting, It's form, sentence structure, progression, placement of punctuations..and anything else possible to get to the bottom of his real identity.

Last edited:
I'm sure they could. But if the guy is a fake (big if) then wouldn't this only serve to gratify him even more. That so many people became upset by him that they eventually pulled out all the stops to track him down?

I mean, he hasn't committed any real crime, not hacked anything, really only told lies that aren't as bad as the ones you get from your local car dealership.

The best thing to be done with these titor's and clones that will come is ignore them. I'm sorry, I'm no genious but if I had the ability to travel through time, I'd damn sure have the ability to prove to you that I did infact travel through time, atleast if my point was to interact with society, as JT and the clones seem to do.

1. Who is John Titor's friend from 2034?

John Titor's friend from 2034 is a person who claimed to be a time traveler from the year 2034. This person, who went by the pseudonym "Linda", was a close friend and colleague of John Titor, another self-proclaimed time traveler who gained notoriety for his detailed predictions about future events.

2. How did John Titor's friend from 2034 meet John Titor?

According to John Titor's friend, they met while working on a top-secret government project involving time travel. Linda claimed to be a physicist who was recruited by the government to work on this project, and John Titor was also a member of the team.

3. Did John Titor's friend have any proof of being a time traveler?

Linda did not provide any concrete proof of being a time traveler, similar to John Titor. However, she did share some information and predictions about future events that she claimed were a result of her knowledge of time travel and future events. However, these claims were never verified.

4. What did John Titor's friend say about the future?

Linda made similar predictions about future events as John Titor, including a civil war in the United States and a devastating World War III. She also claimed that time travel would be made public in the year 2036 and that there would be significant technological advancements in the future.

5. Is there any evidence to support the claims of John Titor's friend?

There is no concrete evidence to support the claims of John Titor's friend. Many people believe that John Titor and Linda were elaborate hoaxes, and there is no scientific or historical evidence to prove otherwise. Until there is tangible proof of time travel, the claims of John Titor's friend from 2034 remain unverified.

Back