What Are the Diverse Topics Covered by Lincoln Stoller?

• Thread starter lincolnstoller
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sleep
In summary, Lincoln Stoller covers a wide range of topics, including neuroscience, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and human behavior. He also explores the intersections of these topics with philosophy, spirituality, and personal growth. Through his work, Stoller aims to bridge the gap between science and spirituality and provide insights into the human mind and consciousness. He also delves into the potential implications and ethical considerations of emerging technologies.
lincolnstoller
I have a varied background in physics and biology learning from Charlie Townes, Steve Weinberg, Eugene Wigner, Ilya Prigogine, and Jerry Lettvin among not so many others. I've worked in relativistic QM, many-body QM, QM phase transitions, brain science, cognitive psychology, Western and Eastern philosophy, and now psychotherapy. I work with states of mind, deconstructing the mind, and transitions between states of mind. My focus is on trance and altered states, sleep states, drug and emotionally altered states, and psychopathological states. I continue to build theoretical, pragmatic, and mathematical models, and in these models, emotion and body awareness play a crucial role.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

This is quite a variety of subjects. Just be certain to quote peer reviewed sources when discussing such things. We only discuss mainstream science as found in textbooks or taught at universities.

Likes berkeman
Back