Looking for Online Calculus-based Physics Courses with Lab Component

• Thread starter Yslat
  • Start date
  • Tags
    #physics
Yslat
Hey guys. So, exactly what it says: I am looking for different online options to take a Calculus-based Physics class with a lab component so I can get credit for it. It will have to be online since the colleges within a drivable distance from where I live don't seem to have any I can register for at the moment. It would be preferable if the course was self-paced, though not a necessity. As for price, free is best (duh :p), but I fully expect (and am willing) to shell out a few hundred.

As for time, final grades for the course would have to be released before June 1.

Sorry about the restrictions for those who want to and/or do reply. I really need the help here T-T...

Likes WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
Likes WWGD
In closing, I think you should just sit back and enjoy a free online Khan Academy course on physics.

Do some simple experiments related to what you learned, and then when ready, go to a community college and spend what you need to get the credit.

The problem here is perseverance and overcoming boredom in a class that you've already done online but at least you get the credits.

Closing thread now.

Last edited: