Low magnification, high resolution, experiments on photon sieves?

In summary, the conversation discusses the wave-like patterns seen in a video of an experiment conducted using a microscope with low quality and low magnification. The speaker also expresses interest in finding a scientific article or video with a similar experiment but with higher quality. They also thank someone named PeroK for introducing them to a content creator who conducts similar experiments in higher quality.
ThiagoMNobrega
TL;DR Summary
Wave like patterns appear on photon sieves, I'm looking for a high quality, low magnification, results. All I found so far were either low magnification and low quality microscope or high quality and high magnification

In the video above we can see the wave like patterns. The microscope on the video, used on the experiment, has a low quality and a low magnification. If anyone has a scientific article or a video source for such experiment with low magnification but with a high quality of definition it would be highly appreciated.

Also, I'd like to thank PeroK for showing me this amazing content creator (the content creator had conducted experiments similar to mine, but in a higher quality of everything)
- Thiago M Nóbrega

Likes jbergman
Physics news on Phys.org
Don't have anything substantive to say, but keep up the experiments.