Making Music with YouTube Videos - Have You Seen It?

In summary, making music with YouTube videos involves extracting audio and using editing software or instruments. It offers creative possibilities and access to a vast library of sounds. It is legal with proper licenses and permissions. Equipment needed includes a computer, internet connection, and microphone or instrument. Tips for high-quality music include choosing videos with good audio, using different videos for layers, and understanding music theory.
david2
Hi,

Some years ago I saw a youtube video in which a song was made using other youtube videos with people playing a single instrument or people singing. They just mixed the videos together to make a new song.It was awesome!

I cannot find it, anyone knows?

Science news on Phys.org
Do you have more information?

thank you for trying to find it. it is a jazzy song which begins with an older lady playing the organ, i think it cannot be found sadly.

1. How can I make music using YouTube videos?

To make music using YouTube videos, you can use a variety of online tools and software such as YouTube to MP3 converters, video editing software, and digital audio workstations. These tools allow you to extract audio from YouTube videos and manipulate it to create your own music.

2. Is it legal to use YouTube videos for making music?

It is important to understand copyright laws when using YouTube videos for making music. In most cases, you will need to obtain permission from the copyright owner or use royalty-free music. However, there are some exceptions for using small portions of copyrighted material for educational or transformative purposes.

3. Can I monetize my music made from YouTube videos?

If you have obtained permission from the copyright owner or used royalty-free music, you can monetize your music made from YouTube videos. However, if you have used copyrighted material without permission, your video may be flagged or taken down by YouTube.

4. Do I need to credit the original YouTube video in my music?

If you have used copyrighted material in your music, it is important to credit the original YouTube video in your description or video credits. This shows respect for the original creator and can also help avoid copyright issues.

5. Can I collaborate with other musicians using YouTube videos?

Yes, you can collaborate with other musicians using YouTube videos. This can be done by sharing your video with other musicians and allowing them to add their own music or vocals to it. However, make sure to obtain permission from the original creator and properly credit all collaborators to avoid any copyright issues.