MATLAB Project: Tips, Guide & Concepts

In summary, the conversation is about a project that requires the use of MATLAB to program and a link to the project directions is provided. The person also mentions having trouble accessing their picture and asks for help with their for loop. The conversation ends with someone expressing frustration with the lack of effort shown in the post.
needOfHelpCMath
I have a project and i need some help to understand the concepts, what is it asking for, major tips, and guide me through the process of the project. The program I will be using to program will be MATLAB.https://blackboard.learn.fresnostat.../ECE72-01-74696-2167/Project 2 Directions.pdf
Code:
 // This is my for loop that i have to use to access my picture but unsure if it correct
           // THIS IS NOT FOR C++
srcFiles = dir('C:\Users\James\Documents\MATLAB\image');
for i = 1 : length(image)
  filename = image('',image(i).name);
  I = dicomread(filename);
  figure, imshow(I);
end
Code:
writerObj = VideoWriter(myAnimation, 'MPEG-4');
writerObj.FrameRate = 0.5;
open(writerObj);

a = imread('robot','jpg');
B=imresize(a,0.25);
figure(1)
imshow(B);

writeVideo(writeObj,'robot','jpg'); 

close(writeObj);

Attachments

• Project%202%20Directions.pdf
    182 bytes · Views: 49
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I, for one, cannot read those images.

You've posted an entire assignment without showing any work. What do you expect us to do?

Sorry for my bad images and not showing my work. I had class back to back had only 20 min passing period. I will tried resize the image show some of my work. :D

So I struggle trying put up the image so instead link the website to my pdf hopefully makes it better.

What is MATLAB and what is it used for?

MATLAB is a high-level programming language and interactive environment designed for numerical computation, data analysis, and visualization. It is commonly used in fields such as engineering, mathematics, and statistics for tasks such as data analysis, simulation, and modeling.

What are the basic concepts and features of a MATLAB project?

The basic concepts of a MATLAB project include creating and managing scripts and functions, working with variables and data structures, using built-in functions and toolboxes, and creating visualizations. Some of the key features of MATLAB projects include the ability to save and share code, run multiple lines of code at once, and easily debug and troubleshoot errors.

What are some tips for effectively managing a MATLAB project?

Some tips for managing a MATLAB project include organizing your code into functions and scripts, using meaningful variable names and comments, utilizing version control systems, and breaking down complex tasks into smaller, manageable steps. It is also important to regularly test and debug your code to ensure it is functioning correctly.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when working on a MATLAB project?

Some common mistakes to avoid when working on a MATLAB project include not using proper syntax and function names, not properly managing variables and data structures, and not regularly testing and debugging your code. It is also important to avoid using unnecessary or redundant code and to properly document your code for future reference.

How can I improve my skills in using MATLAB for projects?

To improve your skills in using MATLAB for projects, you can practice regularly, participate in online tutorials and courses, and seek out resources such as documentation and forums for help and guidance. You can also experiment with different toolboxes and features of MATLAB to gain a better understanding of its capabilities and how to use them effectively.