Maxwell's equation of magnetic field

In summary, Marre is seeking help with finding the similarities between Maxwell's equations and the temperature impact on a conductor's insulation when there is a current and magnetic field present. However, according to other users, there is no direct equation for this and Marre may want to consider Ohm's law instead.
Marre
Hi guys!Im doing a Project about maxwell equations and need help with something. Let's say you have a current going through a copper wire with an insolation on, and ofcourse there is a magnetic field. I've wondering if the magnetic field have a temperatur impact on the cabelinsolation. I want to find the similarities equation between Maxwell magnetic field and temperatur on a conductor.

All help is better then no help.

Thnx guys!

Physics news on Phys.org
Marre said:
I want to find the similarities equation between Maxwell magnetic field and temperatur on a conductor.
Hi Marre, welcome to PF!

There isn't one to my knowledge. You might want to look at Ohm's law instead.

1. What are Maxwell's equations of magnetic field?

Maxwell's equations of magnetic field are a set of four fundamental equations that describe the behavior of electric and magnetic fields in space. They were first developed by James Clerk Maxwell in the 19th century and have since been proven to accurately explain the relationship between electric and magnetic fields.

2. What is the significance of Maxwell's equations of magnetic field?

Maxwell's equations of magnetic field are significant because they provide a unified understanding of electricity and magnetism, known as electromagnetism. They also have practical applications in fields such as electronics, telecommunications, and energy generation.

3. What are the four equations in Maxwell's equations of magnetic field?

The four equations in Maxwell's equations of magnetic field are Gauss's law for magnetism, Gauss's law for electricity, Faraday's law of induction, and Ampere's law with Maxwell's correction. These equations describe the relationship between electric and magnetic fields, and how they are affected by charges and currents.

4. How do Maxwell's equations of magnetic field relate to Faraday's law of induction?

Faraday's law of induction is one of the four equations in Maxwell's equations of magnetic field. It states that a changing magnetic field will induce an electric field. This is significant because it explains how generators and transformers work, and is a key concept in understanding electromagnetic waves.

5. Are Maxwell's equations of magnetic field still relevant today?

Yes, Maxwell's equations of magnetic field are still relevant today and are used extensively in many areas of science and technology. They have been validated by numerous experiments and are considered fundamental laws in the field of electromagnetism.