Multi-Monopole Point of ##SU(N)## ##\cal{N} = 2## Gauge Theory in Four Dimensions

In summary, the conversation revolves around the search for the email of the authors, with the challenge of finding it on the PDF version of their work. The conversation also touches on the topic of string theory and its lack of experimental evidence. Ultimately, the thread is closed for off-topic discussion and the email information will be shared privately.
MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
I want to find the email of the authors.
The problem is I cannot find hers.
How to find it?

Any help?
Thanks in advance!

Physics news on Phys.org
I mean emails of course, it's should be plural.

But also singular will work, whatever you can find me with.

There's information on the landing page on the arXiv. But since you linked directly to the PDF :mad:, it's not so easy for me to find it.

Vanadium 50 said:
There's information on the landing page on the arXiv. But since you linked directly to the PDF :mad:, it's not so easy for me to find it.
So how can I find it?
I once tried to use their system but it's awkward better use Vixra instead.

Vanadium 50 said:
Simply click on the arXiv banner on the left side of the first page.

MathematicalPhysicist said:
I want to find the email of the authors.
The problem is I cannot find hers.
How to find it?

Any help?
Thanks in advance!
I'll send you the e-mail of Dumitrescu by PM.

better use Vixra instead.

Which is full of nonsense.

You got to be one in order to know. Are string theorists crackpots as when we'll get a test that confirms it? Not in our life time. Its not the theory of everything but of nothing and believe me I know. ;-)

• Skeptical
Likes weirdoguy
Stringbtheory ismt the theory of everything but of nothing... Cheers mates.

What I tried to convey is there is no experimental evidence of Superstring theory and will never will be since the universe is infinite and this theory is finite.

Q.E.D

• Skeptical
Likes weirdoguy
Thread closed for Moderation...

there is no experimental evidence of Superstring theory
Not currently, no.

and will never will be since the universe is infinite and this theory is finite
If this were valid reasoning it would apply to every scientific theory since all such theories are finite. So it's obviously not valid reasoning since we do have experimental evidence in factor of many scientific theories.

In any case, all this is irrelevant to the thread topic, which was a request for emails. Since @DrClaude has said he will send you that information by PM, this thread will remain closed.

Likes MathematicalPhysicist

1. What is the Multi-Monopole Point of SU(N) N=2 Gauge Theory in Four Dimensions?

The Multi-Monopole Point of SU(N) N=2 Gauge Theory in Four Dimensions is a theoretical concept in physics that describes the behavior of gauge fields in a specific type of gauge theory. This point is characterized by the presence of multiple monopole solutions, which are topological defects in the gauge field that have magnetic charge.

2. How is the Multi-Monopole Point related to the N=2 supersymmetric gauge theory?

The Multi-Monopole Point is a special feature of the N=2 supersymmetric gauge theory. In this theory, the gauge fields interact with a set of fermions, known as superpartners, which have the same mass and spin as the gauge fields. This symmetry between bosons and fermions allows for the existence of the Multi-Monopole Point.

3. What is the significance of the Multi-Monopole Point in theoretical physics?

The Multi-Monopole Point is an important concept in theoretical physics because it provides a deeper understanding of the behavior of gauge fields and their interactions. It also has implications for the study of supersymmetry and the search for a unified theory that can explain all fundamental forces in nature.

4. How is the Multi-Monopole Point studied and observed?

The Multi-Monopole Point is primarily studied using mathematical models and simulations, as it is not yet possible to directly observe it in experiments. However, some indirect evidence for the existence of this point has been observed in experiments involving high-energy collisions of particles at accelerators such as the Large Hadron Collider.

5. Are there any practical applications of the Multi-Monopole Point?

Currently, there are no known practical applications of the Multi-Monopole Point. However, the research and understanding of this concept may have implications for the development of new technologies in the future, particularly in the fields of quantum computing and high-energy physics.