Can We Discover Multiple Time Dimensions Like Space?

In summary, no one knows for sure if space has multiple dimensions or if time has multiple dimensions. If a 3rd dimension is discovered, it is possible that interdimensional travel will become possible.
Diego Josephia
TL;DR Summary
Hello, I am not an physicist at all but i like too research stuff, but i was wondering, we live in 3 space dimensions(even tho research suggest there might exist over 10) what about space
Heloo guys, diego here,

I was wondering if there exist multiple space dimensions, and we can only see in the 3th dimension, it is entirely possible to have multiple time dimensions.

And another thing, we all learn(simplified version coming) 1 dimension is basically a point, 2nd dimension is a straight line and the 3th dimension is a cube.
Soo following that same logic since time is basically a constant, always moving 1 second(well longer and longer due to the slower rotation of the earth) but to simplify rhings its 1 second exact, if we can find a 2nd time dimension, would that mean you can time travel to places on the line.
And with the new evidence of parralel universes, would that also mean if there exist 3 time dimensions, we could travel interdimensional instead of time travel or even constant.

Soo to say it short:
-Is it possible to find multiple time dimensions, like space?
-is it possible to travel to any point on the second dimension?
- is interdimensional travel possible if a 3th time dimension is found

Friendly regards,
Diego josephia

Physics news on Phys.org
Diego, can you tell us what other threads on this topic have you found when searching the forum? I would be surprised if it has not been touched before.

Diego Josephia said:
And another thing, we all learn(simplified version coming) 1 dimension is basically a point, 2nd dimension is a straight line and the 3th dimension is a cube.
No.
A point is zero-dimensional. -- no length, height, or depth. A line is one-dimensional and has length, a plane is two-dimensional and has area, and space is three-dimensional and has volume.

Diego Josephia said:
-Is it possible to find multiple time dimensions, like space?
-is it possible to travel to any point on the second dimension?
- is interdimensional travel possible if a 3th time dimension is found
There is no way to answer these questions without a specific model that appears in a valid reference (textbook or peer-reviewed paper--unfortunately Greg Egan's sci-fi novel doesn't count) to use as a basis for discussion. I'm not aware of any such model, so we have no basis for discussion.

Thread closed.