Need an exhaustive list of Vibration-Diagnostic Rules

In summary, the speaker, a freelance software developer, recently received a project to develop a Vibration Analysis Software for condition monitoring of heavy motors. One of the project's requirements is to have at least 200 pre-defined Vibration Diagnostic Rules built-in the software. The speaker has been searching for these rules on websites like academia.edu and is seeking help in finding a comprehensive list of ready-made Vibration Diagnostic rules. They also ask for more information about the motors, such as their type, application, and size.
manoj99
TL;DR Summary
I am a free-lance Software developer. I need at least 200 pre-definded Vibration Diagnostic Rules already built-in the software.
I am a free-lance Software developer. Recently, I got a big project in my very 2nd assignment where I need to develop a Vibration Analysis Software for condition monitoring of some heavy motors. One of the "Terms & Conditions" of the project is that there must be at least 200 pre-definded Vibration Diagnostic Rules already built-in the software. I searched a lot and could find a few Vibration diagnotic rules on sites like

and
https://www.academia.edu/5688361/1_D.TABLE_ILLUSTRATED_VIBRATION_DIAGNOSTIC_CHART-OKEIt would be great if someone can point me from where I can get a comprehensive list of ready-made Vibration-Diagnostic rules (at least 200) which I can then convert in program and adopt in my software. Many Thanks.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.
manoj99 said:
... for condition monitoring of some heavy motors. ...
What type of motors, diesel, gas turbine or electric?
Environment is important, what is the application of the motors?
How big or heavy, what is the range of power and of RPM?

Likes berkeman

1. What is the purpose of vibration-diagnostic rules?

The purpose of vibration-diagnostic rules is to identify and analyze vibrations in mechanical systems in order to detect any potential issues or malfunctions. This allows for preventative maintenance and helps to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the system.

2. How are vibration-diagnostic rules determined?

Vibration-diagnostic rules are determined through a combination of research, data analysis, and expert knowledge. They are based on the specific characteristics of the system being studied and are continuously updated and refined as new information becomes available.

3. What types of systems can benefit from vibration-diagnostic rules?

Any mechanical system that experiences vibrations can benefit from vibration-diagnostic rules. This includes but is not limited to engines, motors, pumps, turbines, and other rotating equipment.

4. How can vibration-diagnostic rules be implemented in a real-world setting?

Vibration-diagnostic rules can be implemented through the use of specialized equipment such as accelerometers and vibration analyzers. These tools measure and record vibrations, which are then analyzed using the established rules to determine the health of the system.

5. Can vibration-diagnostic rules prevent equipment failures?

While vibration-diagnostic rules cannot guarantee the prevention of all equipment failures, they can significantly reduce the likelihood of unexpected malfunctions. By regularly monitoring vibrations and identifying potential issues, maintenance and repairs can be scheduled before a failure occurs, saving time and money in the long run.