Need Answers for AP Physics B 2004 Exam To check work.

In summary, for the AP Physics B 2004 exam, one can check their answers by comparing them with the provided answer key or seeking assistance from a teacher or tutor. A calculator, specifically a graphing or scientific one, is allowed for the multiple-choice section but not for the free-response section. Some recommended strategies for solving problems include carefully reading and understanding each question, using relevant equations, showing all work, utilizing provided reference tables, and paying attention to units and significant figures. The recommended time allocation for the multiple-choice section is one minute per question, and for the free-response section, 15 minutes per question. Scratch paper is allowed for the exam, but all work must be turned in with the answers to receive credit.
Jishent
Need Answers for AP Physics B 2004 Multiple Choice Exam To check work. I've completed the exam during my spring break. Willing to trade.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
The site only contains free response answers. I need the Multiple choice answers as well. :)

Jishent said:
The site only contains free response answers. I need the Multiple choice answers as well. :)

Oh I see, sorry then don't have those.

Related to Need Answers for AP Physics B 2004 Exam To check work.

1. How do I know if my answers for the AP Physics B 2004 exam are correct?

One way to check your answers is to compare them with the answer key provided by the College Board. You can also ask your teacher or a tutor for assistance in checking your work.

2. Can I use a calculator for the AP Physics B 2004 exam?

Yes, a graphing or scientific calculator is allowed for the multiple-choice section of the exam. However, it is not permitted for the free-response section.

3. Are there any specific strategies for solving problems on the AP Physics B 2004 exam?

It is important to carefully read and understand each question, identify relevant equations, and show all of your work. You should also practice using the provided reference tables and pay attention to units and significant figures.

4. How much time should I spend on each question for the AP Physics B 2004 exam?

The multiple-choice section of the exam has a total of 90 questions and a time limit of 90 minutes, so you should aim to spend about one minute on each question. For the free-response section, you should allocate about 15 minutes to each of the three questions.

5. Can I use scratch paper for the AP Physics B 2004 exam?

Yes, you are allowed to use scratch paper for the exam. However, you must turn in all of your work with your answers at the end of the exam in order to receive credit for your work.