Need Help Improving Your Chatting Skills? Check Out This Hilarious Fail!

• Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chat
In summary, this conversation is about people pretending to be underage girls on Omegle to mess with pedophiles.
Jimmy Snyder
For those who are having trouble meeting girl/boy s, here is an example of how not to go about it. It had me rofl. Strike that, it had me rolling on the floor laughing.
http://failblog.org/2010/01/08/sexy-chat-win"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
wat r sentances

When I see such logs I wonder about meaning of "English as a second language". I always thought it is about me.

I r not understandz

That's what happens when lolcats get online.

I thought rawr meant "Right Answer, Wrong Reason"...

EnumaElish said:
I thought rawr meant "Right Answer, Wrong Reason"...
Rear Axle Weight Rating. It's what my wife says when she's horny.

Omegle is kind of scary. Its half populated by pedophiles and guys pretending to be underage girls to mess with the pedophiles.

Great, now I have to Google "Omegle" just to find out what you're talking about.

Edited to add: :bugeye: I haven't ever heard of that one. It reads: Talk to Strangers

Omegle is a brand-new service for meeting new friends. When you use Omegle, we pick another user at random and let you have a one-on-one chat with each other. Chats are completely anonymous, although there is nothing to stop you from revealing personal details if you would like.

Gosh.

Last edited:
GeorginaS said:
Edited to add: :bugeye: I haven't ever heard of that one. It reads: Talk to Strangers

There goes years of telling children to do the exact opposite.

TheStatutoryApe said:
Omegle is kind of scary. Its half populated by pedophiles and guys pretending to be underage girls to mess with the pedophiles.

Also some Chinese people!

I chatted for awhile with someone who said they were from Korea the other night. Other than that, though, I haven't had any decent conversations on Omegle. It's amazing how easy it is to make some guy think you're a girl, though (even without trying!)

JaWiB said:
I chatted for awhile with someone who said they were from Korea the other night. Other than that, though, I haven't had any decent conversations on Omegle. It's amazing how easy it is to make some guy think you're a girl, though (even without trying!)

How do you know that that person was a guy?

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3038/62460272.jpg

meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
asl = age/sex/location

GeorginaS said:
asl = age/sex/location
Yikes! Zis ist for undt sex. Your Papers pleasz. Shnell.

(Also, Georgina, how do you know this?)

DaveC426913 said:

People have been using that abbreviation in chat rooms for ages. Even I knew that one. :biggrin: Then again, it looks like asking what it is is much more effective for putting an end to such a conversation. :rofl:

DaveC426913 said:

Because I'm smerter?
:biggrin:

Last edited:

What does "Don't chat like my brother." mean?

"Don't chat like my brother." is a phrase used to express frustration or annoyance with someone who is talking in a careless or unimportant manner, similar to the way a brother might talk to a sibling.

Where did the phrase "Don't chat like my brother." originate?

The origin of this phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated in the early 2000s in online chat rooms or forums. It may have been used as a way to mock or tease someone who was speaking in a casual or unimportant manner.

Is "Don't chat like my brother." considered rude?

The phrase itself is not inherently rude, but the tone and context in which it is used can make it come across as rude or dismissive. It is important to consider the feelings of the person you are speaking to before using this phrase.

Can "Don't chat like my brother." be used in a professional setting?

It is not recommended to use this phrase in a professional setting as it may come across as unprofessional or inappropriate. It is best to use more formal language when communicating in a professional environment.

Are there any other phrases similar to "Don't chat like my brother."?

Yes, there are several other phrases that convey a similar meaning, such as "Don't talk like that", "Don't chat my ear off", or "Don't talk my ear off". These phrases all express annoyance or frustration with someone's casual or unimportant speech.