New '56 Fender Deluxe Amp Build - Photos & Info

In summary, the conversation discussed a reproduction of a 1956 Fender Deluxe with modern case covering made from vintage Porsche 911 seat cover material and black leather. Minor changes were made, such as adding a standby switch and modifying the grid resistors. The craftsmanship was praised and a link to the store where the item is displayed was shared.
Planobilly
Hi,
Thanks for all the kind help answering my goofy questions guys. Here is the results.

OxRADge.jpg

9JEdyQs.jpg

3ECFPDN.jpg

This is a reproduction of a 1956 Fender Deluxe with modern case covering. The cloth is seat cover material from a vintage Porsche 911. The sides are black leather. Minor change to the the grid resistors as I did not put them on the eyelet board and I added a standby switch.
Thanks,

Billy

Likes davenn
Engineering news on Phys.org
awesome work, well done ! :smile:

You are a true craftsman Billy. My kind of guy. :approve:

Looks fantastic. I like the covering, and the internals look really professional.
Great job.

What dlgoff said !

old jim

Likes dlgoff
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Here is a link to the store I get to display my stuff in. http://www.waltgracevintage.com/

It is a pretty cool environment.

Cheers,

Billy

Question 1: What are the specifications of the new '56 Fender Deluxe Amp build?

The new '56 Fender Deluxe Amp build features a 12-inch speaker, a 22-watt all-tube circuit, and two channels (normal and bright) with independent volume and tone controls. It also has a lacquered tweed covering and a vintage-style handle.

Question 2: How does the sound of the new '56 Fender Deluxe Amp compare to the original?

The new '56 Fender Deluxe Amp has been meticulously recreated with the same components and circuit design as the original, resulting in a nearly identical sound. Many musicians have praised its warm and dynamic tone that captures the essence of the original amp.

Question 3: Can the new '56 Fender Deluxe Amp handle pedals and effects?

Yes, the new '56 Fender Deluxe Amp has a responsive and versatile tone that works well with various pedals and effects. It also has a built-in effects loop for even more flexibility in shaping your sound.

Question 4: What makes the new '56 Fender Deluxe Amp different from other vintage amp recreations?

The new '56 Fender Deluxe Amp stands out for its attention to detail and commitment to authenticity. It uses the same construction techniques and materials as the original, such as hand-wired point-to-point circuitry and lacquered tweed covering. It also has a custom-made vintage-style speaker and original-style power and output transformers.

Question 5: How can I purchase the new '56 Fender Deluxe Amp?

You can purchase the new '56 Fender Deluxe Amp from authorized Fender dealers or directly from the Fender website. It is also available for online purchase from various music retailers. Be sure to do your research and purchase from a reputable source to ensure you are getting an authentic product.