How Has Early Spanish Influenced Modern Scientific Terminology?

• Thread starter crraaig
  • Start date
In summary, a new member from the Humanities field has joined the team. This individual brings a unique perspective and expertise in the study of human culture and society. Their background in the arts, literature, philosophy, and other related fields will contribute to the diversity and depth of knowledge within the team. They will also provide valuable insights and critical thinking to projects and discussions. Overall, the addition of this new member will enhance the team's understanding and approach to various topics and challenges.
crraaig
My name is Craig. I do not work in the field of Mathematics or Science. I have a Ph.D. in Romance Philology. My disertation was a lexicon of Early Spanish (late 15th Century) to Modern Spanish. The entries to my lexicon were drawn from a concordance of the Fifteenth Century Translation into Early Spanish by Vicente de Burgos of De Proprietatibus Rerum (on the Properties of Things), a Latin Encyclopedia compiled by Bartholomeus Anglicus in the Thirteenth Century. The only thing of possible interest about my work in this forum is that I documented the first use of many scientific terms in the Spanish Language. This is merely my introduction. I will try post my question in the appropriate thread, but I am clueless as two what I propose is, and if it has a name or or not, and to which category of Math it belongs. I have been unable to find where anyone has described, demonstrated, or proposed it previously.
I will post in the General Math forum for lack of specificity.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi crraaig.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

General Maths sounds like a good place to start. Good luck!