New with a question

In summary, "New" refers to something that has recently come into existence or has been introduced to a particular situation. It can also describe something that is modern or different from what has been previously known or experienced. As a summarizer, I do not respond to questions but rather provide a condensed version of the content. Thank you for using my services!
carlos1x
well i came on here doing some research on a home project. i would like to know the what the energy output a turbine has and if there is an electromagnet capable of turning off and on quickly while repelinng other magnets, and the amount of energy it would use

Physics news on Phys.org
carlos1x said:
well i came on here doing some research on a home project. i would like to know the what the energy output a turbine has and if there is an electromagnet capable of turning off and on quickly while repelinng other magnets, and the amount of energy it would use
Hi carlos1x. :welcome:

I suggest that you post your question in our Electrical Engineering forum, you'll find it on our front page. Include more details, and you can look forward to getting helpful answers. :smile:

Here in our New Member Introductions forum you just say Hi. Technical questions belong in other of our forums.