Nice to meet you, and thank you in advance for your kindness!

In summary, I am pleased to make your acquaintance and I am grateful for your kindness in advance. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me and for your consideration.
EleSuki
How did you find PF?
Searching by Google
Nice to meet you! I am interested in the use of electromagnetic waves for crime and how to counteract it, although I am unsure whether it exists or not.

I joined to pinpoint the factors that determine whether it exists or not, using a physical basis instead of making ambiguous judgments. I hope to identify each factor one by one. Thank you, everyone, in advance for your cooperation.

I am also using ChatGPT and Deepl to assist with translation while replying. I am Japanese, but it seems that there are ninjas in Japan who use electromagnetic waves for espionage activities (just kidding).

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: ! Please note our rules concerning conspiracy theories, debunking phenomena we cannot repeat, and unpublished work. We are pretty strict in distinguishing science from pop art.

Have fun and stay curious!

Thank you for your response. I understand that discussions about conspiracy theories are prohibited, so I will only speak about things that have scientific and physical evidence.(However, I will not forget to cherish the heart that values curiosity.)

Likes berkeman and fresh_42