How Can You Redefine Healing in November Rain Lyrics?

In summary, the speaker wants to replace the line "If you could heal a broken heart, wouldn't time be out to charm you?" with something that doesn't really refer to heartbreak, but instead something that means letting the past be a part of you, but not angry about it. They want something that captures the idea of time being out to charm you, and they find inspiration for this idea on Hellopoetry.com, which offers heartstring poems.
binbagsss
Okay I want the November rain lyric - "but If you could heal a broken heart, wouldn't time be out to charm you..." But I want to replace the ' If you could heal a broken Heart ' with something that doesn't really refer to heartT break but along the lines of something that means letting the past be a part of you, but not angry about it, with no regrets. Something like you're life is a piece of string. And mistakes are the knots. And the knots are undone. They can be undone. But, the crinkle in the string remains. But that's OK. If you get me? ( something succint that captures that )

Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe think about heart strings getting tied in knots and with a little love the knots are not but the crinkles or wrinkles remain.

you can get ideas by searching on the words of interest and poem. I found this site with heartstring poems

https://hellopoetry.com/words/heartstrings/

Likes binbagsss
jedishrfu said:
Maybe think about heart strings getting tied in knots and with a little love the knots are not but the crinkles or wrinkles remain.

you can get ideas by searching on the words of interest and poem. I found this site with heartstring poems

https://hellopoetry.com/words/heartstrings/
Thanks , i like the idea of heart strings but it doesn't neccessarily need to have anything to do with strings, just want around 5 words that could capture the idea

If you want to use, “...time be out to charm you,” you might miss the double entendre (time heals all wounds).

Maybe “If you carry that ball of twine, wouldn’t time be out to unwind you?”

chemisttree said:
If you want to use, “...time be out to charm you,” you might miss the double entendre (time heals all wounds).

Maybe “If you carry that ball of twine, wouldn’t time be out to unwind you?”
Whats a ball of twine ?

• Haha
Likes chemisttree
binbagsss said:
Whats a ball of twine ?

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 12.49.43 PM.png

1. What is the meaning behind the words "November Rain" in the tattoo?

The meaning behind the words "November Rain" in this tattoo can vary depending on the individual's personal interpretation. Some may see it as a reference to the popular song by Guns N' Roses, while others may see it as a symbol of change and rebirth, as November often marks the transition from autumn to winter.

2. Is there a specific font or design for the "November Rain" tattoo?

There is no specific font or design for this tattoo, as it is ultimately up to the individual's preference and the skill of the tattoo artist. Some may choose to incorporate elements of nature, such as raindrops or leaves, while others may opt for a more simplistic design with just the words.

3. Are there any cultural or religious connotations associated with the "November Rain" tattoo?

The "November Rain" tattoo does not have any specific cultural or religious connotations. However, the concept of rain and its symbolism can vary across different cultures and belief systems. It is important to do your own research and ensure that the tattoo does not hold any offensive or inappropriate meanings for you or others.

4. Can the "November Rain" tattoo be placed anywhere on the body?

Yes, the placement of the "November Rain" tattoo is ultimately up to the individual's preference and the size of the design. Some may choose to have it on their wrist, forearm, or even as a small tattoo on their finger, while others may opt for a larger design on their back or thigh.

5. How can I make sure the "November Rain" tattoo ages well over time?

To ensure that the "November Rain" tattoo ages well over time, it is important to follow proper aftercare instructions given by the tattoo artist. This includes keeping the tattoo clean and moisturized, avoiding direct sunlight, and avoiding picking or scratching at the tattoo. It is also recommended to touch up the tattoo every few years to maintain its vibrancy.