On Iran , Gulf and oil price

• News
  • Thread starter hagopbul
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Oil
In summary, the Gulf is a big problem because of the oil rout. There are two important lines that will change the price of oil and eliminate the possibility of a cut in oil supply. However, shipping oil from the Gulf to Europe is more expensive than shipping it from the Gulf to America. Also, registering your ship under a US flag will protect you from pirates.
hagopbul
Now there is a big problem in the Gulf ...it is a major oil rout to the world not only us !

What we can do to prevent a full cut to this by war if its start?

and how we can cut the shipping costs to EU and US

How we can get ride of the pirates[Somali] problem and its effects

there is an old solution to this problem back from 1948

there is an oil line called the Iraqi Tap line and the Saudi Tap Line

it was the most important line in the ME
Iraqi Tapline from Iraq to Syria then to the Mediterranean Sea

KSA Tapline from KSA to Jordan then Syria and to the Mediterranean Sea

this two lines will change the price of oil in the world making it cheaper

and eliminate the possibility to cut oil from the world

but what kind of action needed to do to make it up and ruining

Physics news on Phys.org
Don't worry, I got everything under control.

Dr Lots-o'watts said:
Don't worry, I got everything under control.

Thank you Dr. (Who?)

if you're going to get off in Syria, then you've still got to ship it by boat to europe. i assume that is more expensive, and why Turkey is still the world's crossroads (at least as far as shipping petroleum to europe is concerned). some obviously goes thru russia, but I'm not sure anyone likes depending on them. they did cut off ukraine's gas in the middle of winter over a money dispute recently.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/mapImages/44ee32e1c7619.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Proton Soup said:
if you're going to get off in Syria, then you've still got to ship it by boat to europe. i assume that is more expensive, and why Turkey is still the world's crossroads (at least as far as shipping petroleum to europe is concerned). some obviously goes thru russia, but I'm not sure anyone likes depending on them. they did cut off ukraine's gas in the middle of winter over a money dispute recently.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/mapImages/44ee32e1c7619.pdf

it will cost less than shipping it from the gulf to eu

dont forget you have to pay for protection from pirates if you are shipping from gulf to eu and Namerica

Last edited by a moderator:
hagopbul said:
it will cost less than shipping it from the gulf to eu

dont forget you have to pay for protection from pirates if you are shipping from gulf to eu and Namerica

they can firebomb the pirates for all i care. in fact, look at what happens when they hijack ships flying under a US flag. it was nice to see Obama letting the military do what they do best with those guys. so, there's your protection right there. register your ship under a US flag. think of how much you'll save in insurance and "protection".

that said, we here in Namerica don't import a huge amount of middle-east petroleum. most of ours comes from our hemisphere.

Proton Soup said:
they can firebomb the pirates for all i care. in fact, look at what happens when they hijack ships flying under a US flag. it was nice to see Obama letting the military do what they do best with those guys. so, there's your protection right there. register your ship under a US flag. think of how much you'll save in insurance and "protection".

that said, we here in Namerica don't import a huge amount of middle-east petroleum. most of ours comes from our hemisphere.

no they can't

you are paying now for them but under the table :)

WHY?

because you are dealing with people that don't care much for life and death and fire bombing every one that hijack ... it will cost a lot of money they are in thousands

and for KSA there is other way from the field to the red sea to eu.

but for IRAQ and Kuwait the Tapline is the best

1. What is the current relationship between Iran and the Gulf countries?

The relationship between Iran and the Gulf countries has been complicated, with tensions rising in recent years. The Gulf countries, including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, have accused Iran of destabilizing the region through its involvement in conflicts in Syria and Yemen. Iran, on the other hand, argues that the presence of foreign forces in the Gulf is a threat to its security.

2. How does Iran's involvement in the Gulf affect the price of oil?

Iran is a major oil producer and any disruptions in its production or exports can lead to an increase in global oil prices. The uncertainty surrounding Iran's relationship with the Gulf countries and the potential for conflict can also contribute to fluctuations in the oil market.

3. Is Iran's oil production affected by sanctions?

Yes, Iran's oil production has been significantly impacted by sanctions imposed by the United States and other countries. These sanctions have restricted Iran's ability to sell its oil on the global market, leading to a decrease in production and revenue for the country.

4. How does the global oil market react to tensions between Iran and the Gulf countries?

The global oil market is highly sensitive to any potential disruptions in supply, and tensions between Iran and the Gulf countries can cause volatility in the market. The threat of conflict or sanctions can lead to an increase in oil prices, as traders and investors anticipate potential supply disruptions.

5. What are the potential long-term impacts of conflict between Iran and the Gulf countries on the oil industry?

If conflict were to break out between Iran and the Gulf countries, it could have significant and long-lasting impacts on the global oil industry. The region is responsible for a significant portion of the world's oil supply, and any disruptions to production or shipping routes could have far-reaching consequences for the market and global economy.