Online Website suggestions - First Year Uni Student NEED HELP

In summary, as a first-year university student seeking online website suggestions for help, you should consider websites such as Khan Academy, Quizlet, and Coursera for academic support. For study tools and resources, websites like Grammarly and Zotero can be useful. Additionally, websites like Reddit and Quora offer a platform for students to connect with peers and get advice on various topics. Finally, websites such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor can assist in career planning and networking opportunities.
cpldkeverday
Hey I am a first year at Auckland Uni studying Physics. Does anyone have any good websites where i may find interactive resources and information to help me with my first module which is about...
Curvilinear Motion - motion without rotation
Units and dimensions. Dimensional analysis. Scalars. Motion in one dimension. Vectors: addition, subtraction, resolution into components, unit vectors, dot and cross product. Two-dimensional kinematics: projectile motion, uniform circular motion, relative velocity and reference frames. Inertia: centre of mass, conservation of momentum, force, Newton's laws, impulse. Forces and their applications: fundamental, contact, friction, drag, lift and thrust. Work, energy and power. Conservative and non-conservative forces. Conservation of Energy. Collisions – elastic, inelastic, explosive. Linear momentum, impulse.
Rotational energy, moment of inertia. Static equilibrium. Torque, angular momentum, angular impulse. Rolling without/with slipping. Rotational quantities as vectors. Conservation of Angular Momentum. Gravitation: Newton's Law of Gravity, Kepler’s laws, application to spacecraft orbits. Precession.
Thanks Heaps!

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey,
Sam's link is indeed the best one. I would suggest you youtube the topics which you find it hard to understand. Common students and teachers upload their tutorials to make learning great. It's quiet easy to grasp.
Regards.
Anu.

1. What are some good websites for first year university students?

Some good websites for first year university students include Quizlet for studying and flashcards, Khan Academy for helpful videos and tutorials, and Google Scholar for finding reputable sources for research papers.

2. How can I stay organized with my online classes?

To stay organized with online classes, you can use websites like Trello or Asana to create to-do lists and track your assignments. You can also use Google Calendar to schedule your classes and set reminders for due dates.

3. Are there any websites that can help improve my time management skills?

Yes, there are websites like RescueTime and Toggl that can help you track how you spend your time and identify areas for improvement in your time management. Pomodoro websites such as TomatoTimer and Focus Booster can also help you stay focused and productive.

4. How can I find online study groups or connect with other students in my classes?

Websites like StudyBlue and Chegg offer online study groups and forums where you can connect with other students in your classes. You can also join Facebook groups or use online platforms like Discord to find and join study groups.

5. Is there a website that can help me with budgeting and saving money as a first year university student?

Yes, websites like Mint and YNAB (You Need A Budget) can help you create a budget and track your spending to save money. You can also use discount websites like UNiDAYS and Student Beans to save money on purchases specifically for students.