"Oops!,..." after using and then logging-out

• Thread starter symbolipoint
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker experienced an issue while using the forum as a signed-in user and received an "Oops!" message stating that cookies are required to use the site. They were unable to find a clear option to accept cookies and encountered difficulties signing out. However, after multiple attempts, they were eventually able to sign out again. The speaker humorously attributes the issue to the forgetfulness of their monthly Girl Scout cookie shipment.
symbolipoint
Homework Helper
Education Advisor
Gold Member
I used the forum as signed-in for a few minutes, finished, and then signed-out. The "Oops!" message came up, and here is the quote:

Oops! We ran into some problems. Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site.

No other problems seem to be happening. No problem seems to be continuing. (and I will now sign out again.)
(no "cookies" choice in any obvious place, and I seem to now not be allowed to sign out.)
(I tried sign out again; and it DID work.)

Physics news on Phys.org
When you forget your monthly shipment of Girl Scout cookies to me, stuff like this happens. Just sayin'

• Haha
Likes Tom.G and Bystander