Organic Chemistry Reactions - Check my Answers, Please

In summary, the conversation discusses a lab that needs to be completed for organic chemistry. The lab instructions and a link to the student's answer are provided, but there are no responses or replies to the student's question. The student expresses disappointment at not receiving any help or guidance.
oceanflavored
Organic Chemistry Reactions - Check my Answers, Please! :)

this is the lab that we have to do in class:
http://academics.eckerd.edu/instructor/grove/gorgchem/Extraction%20Lab.pdf

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/cnIZmcws9cN3v_1TDx7nfg?authkey=Gv1sRgCI-xv4Hl9tampgE&feat=directlink

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

i don't think the link to my answer showed up, so to see it, please go here;

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/cnIZmcws9cN3v_1TDx7nfg?authkey=Gv1sRgCI-xv4Hl9tampgE&feat=directlink

Last edited by a moderator:

no replies? :'(

We prefer questions asked here, and doubts explained here. And expecting that someone will be able to post just in a two hours window that suits you is unrealistic.

Related to Organic Chemistry Reactions - Check my Answers, Please

1. What is organic chemistry?

Organic chemistry is the study of compounds that contain carbon atoms, which are the building blocks of life. These compounds are found in living organisms and are essential for life as we know it.

2. What are organic chemistry reactions?

Organic chemistry reactions are chemical reactions that involve the rearrangement of bonds between carbon atoms in organic compounds. These reactions can result in the formation of new compounds or the breaking down of existing compounds into smaller molecules.

3. What are some common types of organic chemistry reactions?

Some common types of organic chemistry reactions include substitution, addition, elimination, and rearrangement reactions. Other reactions include oxidation and reduction reactions, as well as condensation and hydrolysis reactions.

4. How do you check your answers for organic chemistry reactions?

The best way to check your answers for organic chemistry reactions is to consult a trusted source, such as a textbook or reputable online resource. You can also ask a teacher or tutor for assistance in verifying your answers.

5. What are some tips for understanding organic chemistry reactions?

Some tips for understanding organic chemistry reactions include practicing regularly, understanding the basic principles and mechanisms behind each reaction, and using visual aids such as diagrams and models to aid in comprehension. It is also important to have a strong understanding of organic chemistry concepts and terminology.