PacMan on Google Maps (Limited time only)

In summary, "PacMan on Google Maps" is a limited time feature on Google Maps that allows users to play the classic game of PacMan on real-world locations on the map. It can be accessed by clicking on the PacMan icon in the bottom left corner of the screen on the Google Maps website or app. It is available on all devices and is only available for a short period of time before being removed from Google Maps. It is not available for all locations on the map, but users can try different places to see if the game is available.
PWiz
Well well, look at what we have here!
https://support.google.com/gmm/answer/6178227?p=insert_coin&hl=en&rd=1
Eat your way through the streets of New York on Google Maps now! The feature is only there for a short time, so I wouldn't recommend that you sit this one out ;)
My first score was 4500. What was yours?

Physics news on Phys.org
haha Google has too much free time :)

I got over 10k. Some maps are fairly easy.

1. What is "PacMan on Google Maps"?

"PacMan on Google Maps" is a limited time feature on Google Maps that allows users to play the classic game of PacMan on real-world locations on the map. It is a fun and interactive way to explore different cities and neighborhoods on Google Maps.

2. How do I access "PacMan on Google Maps"?

To access "PacMan on Google Maps", simply go to the Google Maps website or open the Google Maps app and click on the PacMan icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. This will take you to the game where you can choose your location and start playing.

3. Is "PacMan on Google Maps" available on all devices?

Yes, "PacMan on Google Maps" is available on all devices that have access to Google Maps. This includes desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.

4. How long is "PacMan on Google Maps" available for?

"PacMan on Google Maps" is a limited time feature and is only available for a short period of time. The exact duration varies, but it typically lasts for a few weeks before it is removed from Google Maps.

5. Can I play "PacMan on Google Maps" on any location?

No, "PacMan on Google Maps" is only available for certain locations and is not available for all areas on the map. However, you can try different places to see if they have the PacMan game available.