Physic simulator ( Pc Software )

In summary, The speaker is looking for a computer program that can simulate physics, particularly magnetism, gravity, and mass. They want to be able to create objects with different materials and observe how they interact in different positions. They mention the website PhET, but are unsure if it has a 3D simulator. They clarify that a 2D graphic interface would also suffice.
Bury
Hello all, i need your help. And thank you forward for those who will.
Im looking for a computer program, that would simulate physic...most important would be simulation of magnetism , gravity and mass.
Simple form of what i am looking for:
Make cube in 3D world, set its mass, set its material ( Magnet)
Make another cube , material Iron
and see how they interact each other by different positions

Physics news on Phys.org
Bury said:
Hello all, i need your help. And thank you forward for those who will.
Im looking for a computer program, that would simulate physic...most important would be simulation of magnetism , gravity and mass.
Simple form of what i am looking for:
Make cube in 3D world, set its mass, set its material ( Magnet)
Make another cube , material Iron
and see how they interact each other by different positions
I know of phet but as to whether they have 3D simulators, i don't know

Aceix said:
I know of phet but as to whether they have 3D simulators, i don't know
Thanks, I didn't express myself right..it doesent need to be 3d...it just need to have graphic interface 2d would do good to

1. What is a physics simulator?

A physics simulator is a software program that uses mathematical equations and algorithms to simulate the behavior of physical systems. It allows users to create virtual environments and objects and see how they interact with each other in a realistic way.

2. How does a physics simulator work?

A physics simulator works by using numerical integration methods to solve the equations of motion for a given system. It takes into account various physical properties such as mass, velocity, and forces to calculate the motion of objects in the simulation.

3. What are the benefits of using a physics simulator?

Using a physics simulator can help researchers and engineers to study and understand complex physical phenomena without having to conduct costly and time-consuming experiments. It can also be used for training and educational purposes.

4. What types of systems can be simulated with a physics simulator?

A physics simulator can simulate a wide range of systems, including mechanical, electrical, thermal, and fluid systems. It can also simulate phenomena such as collisions, gravity, and friction.

5. What are some popular physics simulator software programs?

Some popular physics simulator software programs include Unity, Unreal Engine, and Blender. These programs are widely used in industries such as gaming, animation, and engineering for their advanced simulation capabilities.