Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!

• Thread starter Redbelly98
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, the conversation is about a website game called "Sock and Awe" where the players aim to hit former President George W. Bush with a shoe. One person mentions their best score being a 7 and how using a mouse instead of a laptop pad improved their score. Another person got a 17 on their second try and credits their experience with arcade games and dislike for Bush for their success.
Redbelly98
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Check it out. My best score was a 7.

http://play.sockandawe.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Redbelly98 said:
Check it out. My best score was a 7.

http://play.sockandawe.com/

I got 3 using the pad on my laptop. I plugged in a mouse and got 7.

(But I think that I would have done better with my wireless mouse...which was destroyed in a battle with my cat last night, yet I love her dearly in spite of it all.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 17 second try. I've been playing a lot of classic arcade style games, plus I don't like bush that much, so that helped.

Attachments

• shockandawe.jpg
    shockandawe.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 348
OrbitalPower said:
I got 17 second try. I've been playing a lot of classic arcade style games, plus I don't like bush that much, so that helped.

17 must have been all of them, i got 14 and missed about 3.

Related to Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!

What is "Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!"?

"Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!" is a popular arcade-style game where players compete to see who can hit the most targets, or "prez", in a set amount of time.

How do I play "Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!"?

To play "Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!", simply use your mouse or touchscreen to click on the targets as they appear on the screen. Each target hit scores you one point, and the game ends after a set time limit.

Can I play "Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!" on my mobile device?

Yes, "Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!" is available on both iOS and Android devices. Simply download the game from your app store and start playing!

Is "Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!" suitable for all ages?

While "Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!" does not contain any explicit content, it may not be suitable for younger children due to its competitive nature and use of violence against cartoon characters.

Can I save my top score in "Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!"?

Yes, "Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!" allows you to save your top score and compete against yourself or others to beat it. You can also share your score on social media to challenge your friends to beat it.